[mountain 006] mountain people - mountain 006.1 / 006.2

- wax
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Harrison wrote:
CandyPollard wrote:006.3 only digital :?
but people wonder and moan about why vinyl is dying...

i bought this on vinyl but then if i want 006.3 (which i did) i have to pay an extra £1.73 on beatport

so the whole thing cost me about £10

the ep on beatports like £5.50ish

surely it should be the other way round in that 006.3 is vinyl only, thus people will buy it on vinyl...this really annoys me!
Plus 10000000000000!

There should be more slowhouse esque vinyl only realases imo, i still cant stop listening to three, unfuckiing believable...

This is still a release that NEEDS vinyl though, you cant judge it from a short clip; you need to hear the low end to get it.

Mountain people never fail to impress me, this is just 2 more killer grooves to their discography, and it does exaclty what its meant to.

I suppose to some people this sound is a little empty, with all that crazy bleep bleep minimal business around at the moment, but trust me when i say this, people will still be playimng these tracks in years to come.....
Carlj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Carlj »

Hopefully they release it on Vinyl, i like the extra track.
Heard it on Beatport, but i refuse to buy MP3, vinyl only!
loki33
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by loki33 »

they will sure NOT release it on vinyl :D
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
Harrison wrote:
but people wonder and moan about why vinyl is dying...

i bought this on vinyl but then if i want 006.3 (which i did) i have to pay an extra £1.73 on beatport

so the whole thing cost me about £10

the ep on beatports like £5.50ish

surely it should be the other way round in that 006.3 is vinyl only, thus people will buy it on vinyl...this really annoys me!
Plus 10000000000000!

There should be more slowhouse esque vinyl only realases imo, i still cant stop listening to three, unfuckiing believable...

This is still a release that NEEDS vinyl though, you cant judge it from a short clip; you need to hear the low end to get it.

Mountain people never fail to impress me, this is just 2 more killer grooves to their discography, and it does exaclty what its meant to.

I suppose to some people this sound is a little empty, with all that crazy bleep bleep minimal business around at the moment, but trust me when i say this, people will still be playimng these tracks in years to come.....
dude are you in 06 or somethin? every 'minimal dj' is playing toolhouse these days. this release is ok...kind of a slight tweak to a couple of the earlier ones I already own so not really enough for me to purchase. seems a bit like they have a certain reliable formula that they are always sticking to....but then again for some peoplle, the old 'if it aint broke don't fix it' syndrome works wonders. very much like brothers vibe.
ibbjamin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ibbjamin »

Good record all around. This is the first Mountain People record I've heard that perked my ear. I need to check 003 as well.
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

wasn't expecting to see this, but seems like 007 is out http://www.wordandsound.de/article/57565
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
roland

Post by roland »

can't find it on decks.. is this just a digital release???
Raibaz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raibaz »

Wordandsound lists it as a 12'' only release, but i can't find it on decks too...however, the samples sound really cool as usual with Rozzo & Serafin :)