[TR026] Baby Ford - Mystery Falls

- wax
pure_evil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [TR026] Baby Ford - Mystery Falls

Post by pure_evil »

Maybe he jacked rhythm maker's style years ago and then built a very successful career out of it :lol:

Jokes aside, i do hope enough people raise the question, so we get his verdict.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

pure_evil wrote:"Grew up" with him as in knowing him and the type of PERSON he is. Just because you've listened to some guys tracks and you saw him play live a bunch of times over the last 15 years, or had a chat with him in the smoking area does not mean you know him
Sure. growing up with someone doesn't mean you'll know every step they'll make in their life either. So once again, I dont see the point you're forcing to try and create.

I said I can't believe he (would do)... in disbelieve, i didnt say "he wouldnt do" as some sort of statement. No one did for that matter. everyone's belief system is their own. Are you having an imaginary conversations with yourself? you're changing the words around to create a point of something that wasn't even said. its pointless.

my perspective was more from disappointment saying I can't believe after the integrity of his music, after all these years building his reputation, he would cheapen it by making a move like this. For someone to write such intelligent music, logically this makes no sense for obvious reasons. the response is rather compelling, and speaks for itself, but I still think, hopefully, perhaps there is more to the story..

I'm neutral. People are human, and people are people in the end, so who am I to judge..
pure_evil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pure_evil »

Why are you taking this so literally? Growing up with someone = knowing someone very well. Its an expression.

When you know someone, you can assume more accurately if they are capable of doing something or not. You dont need to know "every step they'll take in their entire life" to make this assumption. Does this make sense?

I understand a lot of people (including myself) were in disbelief that BF could do such a thing and for the same reasons you and many others have listed.

All i was saying is that if we think about it rationally we dont know the type of person he is so why be surprised aT him potentially stealing a track?

So my point was that althought it was natural to be surprised at first, if you think about it its not THAT surprising. Does this make more sense?

also check my comment again. I clearly said (not particularly you John) which you obviously chose to ignore and found the need to explain yourself to me.

Having a convo with myself ? I think youre trying to start an argument when there isnt 1.
I said I can't believe he (would do)... in disbelieve, i didnt say "he wouldnt do" as some sort of statement. No one did for that matter. everyone's belief system is their own. Are you having an imaginary conversations with yourself? you're changing the words around to create a point of something that wasn't even said. its pointless.
If you look at my initial post (the one you quoted) I said
and lol at people who can't believe BF would do something like thit
Is it the same ?

The particular line you're picking on was when in my answer to you i said
Therefore you cant certainly say "oh thats not something he would do" - you are just assuming
I didn't mean LITERALLY say/post this exact message. I meant say/think/imply that he would not do something of this nature. So my bad for the choice of words there.

If you didn't understand what i mean you could have just asked, no need to attack me or accuse me of "changing the words around"
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

one could only respond to text that is written being on a forum. oftentimes email or text can be taken out of context because you can't hear tone.

Perhaps I should have put a :) afterwards as it was meant as sarcasm not to be taken literally. now you're taking that literally while commenting on not taking things literally. :-flower my apologies.
pure_evil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pure_evil »

dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

funny discussion here :D

Peter Frank Adshead is a true pioneer of EDM. From Acid House to outstanding Techno and Minimal Releases. More than 25 years of Music Business. Who said that Stefan Schwander didn`t copied from Baby Ford?!

You judge from your perceptions based on speculations! Maybe there is something behind of all that, that we don`t see?! But true to yourselfs: would you buy the trelik or not?!

Does it really matter who made the first loop?

Would you decline the trelik record because you know there could be a problem with two artists?!

I will buy this record and i give a fucking sh!t about the strange and stupid rumours buzzing around here.

The trelik record has a story we maybe understand on one day, or not.

In Respect to Baby Ford and Stefan Schwander.
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

yes let´s all ignore everything and buy! happy people in a happy world! dependent and happy!
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

BrokenBo wrote:dependent and happy!
and happy controlled by ultra sick consumerism