10%
NOOOO! I don't like people asking me for money
21%

Total votes: 29

isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

who said we don´t want banners? we are thinking about all the possibilities (you can review the topic if you wish)
but i though it was very fair to ask the users, instead of just deciding by ourselves. that´s all :wink:
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

anyway, if banners turn up, atleast I will use ad-block on them and then never see them again so its pretty useless.

and i dont understand all the bashing on Patrick. In many things he's right. People dont wanna pay when you can get it for free anyway, its just the way it is.

About frontpage.. why? I like the way it is now, just a forum, not 20 clicks just to enter the forum.. i stopped hanging on some forums when they changed their design actually, some of them became awful. dont do it! this design is clean and great.
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

thomasjaldemark wrote:anyway, if banners turn up, atleast I will use ad-block on them and then never see them again so its pretty useless.

thats also true....

thomasjaldemark wrote:About frontpage.. why? I like the way it is now, just a forum, not 20 clicks just to enter the forum.. i stopped hanging on some forums when they changed their design actually, some of them became awful. dont do it! this design is clean and great.
Front page for some infos, labels & releases promotion, club and parties promotion, special mixes, hot news [if that exist].....

and you dont have to make 10000 clicks to come on forum, you can bookmark forum only, noot first page if you dont want to read all that...

smth like: http://www.mnml.nl/ or http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/index.php

thx for input :wink: