[MU 2] Jovonn - Stump It EP

- wax
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [MU 2] Jovonn - Stump It EP

Post by Philsen »

breton wrote:The Whining Brigade in full force... "Oh noes, they repressed the record i already have!"...
its like kindergarten ... like ricardo said ...

cant belive so many people crying because music is rereleased and so other people can buy it ... let the rerelease discussion beginn ...

i wonder nobody got pissed off when trelik rereleased the overcome ep ... first they hate the crazy discogs prices and know they turn the boat into the other direction and crying people rerelease it for cheaper prices after the discogs prices raises to heaven ... thats it, people go to partys, there djs playing records, and if the record is good, the people want it ... its totally normal, in the past it was, now it is, and it will be in the future ... the thing is - we are all better connected (FB, YT, DISCOGS etc.) ... so haters - become a hacker and delete all records you have from the internet - so nobody will buy them - because they dont know them ...

lOl
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

Philsen wrote:
breton wrote:The Whining Brigade in full force... "Oh noes, they repressed the record i already have!"...
its like kindergarten ... like ricardo said ...

cant belive so many people crying because music is rereleased and so other people can buy it ... let the rerelease discussion beginn ...

i wonder nobody got pissed off when trelik rereleased the overcome ep ... first they hate the crazy discogs prices and know they turn the boat into the other direction and crying people rerelease it for cheaper prices after the discogs prices raises to heaven ... thats it, people go to partys, there djs playing records, and if the record is good, the people want it ... its totally normal, in the past it was, now it is, and it will be in the future ... the thing is - we are all better connected (FB, YT, DISCOGS etc.) ... so haters - become a hacker and delete all records you have from the internet - so nobody will buy them - because they dont know them ...

lOl

Trelik did it by themselfes, thats the big difference.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

dirddey_iddler wrote:Trelik did it by themselfes, thats the big difference.
So now the problem is that it was released on a different label...
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

when this becomes to a problem in the world, that music is released on a new/different label, then i can see

-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
Funkhunt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Funkhunt »

Jovonn has many other good records to be played. If you are too worried with what dj's on the other side of the globe are playing just go find other records from him and as in all hot eps out there, the heat colds as fast as it got hot. New great ep's will come out, new stuff to be played, music trends shifting so really focus on colecting music, old/new/repress/whatever instead of complaining as at the fast pace of things is just a waste of time.