dsat wrote:doesn't really matter
the male brain tends to shut down in the presence of female beauties

so... errrrr... what was i saying?
LOL Excellent answer :)
ilovedarkchocolate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ilovedarkchocolate »

xumara wrote:girls that like minimal make me horny.
Lol... this answer is so wrong, it comes out the other side of being wrong and ends up funny :) Another excellent answer!
ilovedarkchocolate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ilovedarkchocolate »

Ok, here's my two cents, eventhough I'm not a guy ;)

IMO:
What's important: that he's not a serial killer, rapist, nazi, dictator etc. That he is intelligent, kind, decent, has a sense of humour, some social skills and isn't ugly.

Everything else is a bonus. The more he has of "everything else" though, the more chance you have of actually staying interested in eachother.

If you don't share any interests, and don't like the same music either, then you're pretty much lost. But if you really like eachother, have a lot of the same interests, but one of them happens not to be music, then that need not be fatal.

Overall, I'd say it's a detail. But sometimes the secret lies in the details...
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

I'm just looking for a hot piece of ass I can tap til it hurts!

No, I'm joking - she has to understand good music - Or at least be open minded enough to listen to more than one thing and able to make her own judgement on what she likes and doesn't like. She needs to be passionate about it! I want her to come tell me about a band I don't know and be fucking stoked about it! I want to argue with her about why we like or don't like a given song.

I want I want I want.

:x
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

my gf has pretty good taste..

she made me love her even more the otehr day when she compared bachs simple piano pieces to techno saying they have the same ethos.. doing a lot with a little...

:)

in fact she probably has a broader mind on music than me... (though she hates R&B) I'm much more selective about stuff... but she can go out and listen to some 'harder' electronic music that just makes me angry :D

thom - if i chat to people and they say electronic isn't real music then I feel I have to put them straight (but I can be quite an 'angry' person sometimes... i like ranting about things)... and then you normally find out they don't know that much about msuic anyway :lol:
LILIAN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LILIAN »

sooooooooo dammmmmmmnnn important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think one of the most important thing for me to get into total relation whit other side ...no matter is that girlfriend....boyfriend...
Lennox
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lennox »

LILIAN wrote:sooooooooo dammmmmmmnnn important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think one of the most important thing for me to get into total relation whit other side ...no matter is that girlfriend....boyfriend...

i completely agree with LILIAN..
when music is one of the most important things in your life, you search for that kind of love in your other half too..
is there anything more beautiful when 2 persons experience the same feeling and they can let the music speak for them...
..infectious stuff..can't get enough...
Medik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Medik »

Lennox wrote:
LILIAN wrote:sooooooooo dammmmmmmnnn important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i completely agree with LILIAN..
when music is one of the most important things in your life, you search for that kind of love in your other half too..
is there anything more beautiful when 2 persons experience the same feeling and they can let the music speak for them...
i thought so, too.
but, at the first moment it doesn`t matter and a different musictaste can only make problems if someone is intolerant...

other things are more important...life is long