[TR026] Baby Ford - Mystery Falls

- wax
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [TR026] Baby Ford - Mystery Falls

Post by blizt »

pure_evil wrote:So what would "assure" you ? Obviously HEARING the 2 tracks sound exactly the same was not enough. So breton went the extra mile by e-mailing stefan who made it pretty clear in his answer. Should BF step forward and say sorry guys i tried to pull a fast one :lol:

and lol at people who can't believe BF would do something like thit, as if they grew up with the guy or something.
You are just judging too fast, imho. I think I can give that "newcomer" ;) the benefit of the doubt till he makes a public statement.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

pure_evil wrote: and lol at people who can't believe BF would do something like thit, as if they grew up with the guy or something.
what does "growing up" with someone have anything whatsoever to do with being highly disappointed with someone who most have had a lot of respect for years and assumed had the utmost integrity. In fact many have grown up listening to his music for that matter.

Also I think the answer is pretty clear, and personally I'd be curious to hear a response, but I don't know that and anyone will get one...
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

blizt wrote:What's your point?
My point is that you're in denial.
There more I listen the track, the more I'm convinced it's from BF, just listen the chords, the atmosphere and the perc.
http://www.beatport.com/track/rosmarin- ... ix/190937#
Same chords, same percs, same atmosphere. Released 10 years ago.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

breton wrote:
blizt wrote:There more I listen the track, the more I'm convinced it's from BF
Which one? The one that's 12 years old and made by a different artist or the one that sounds exactly the same as the one that was made 12 years old ago by a different artist?
Well put. Thats rather hilarious..
brooklyn1
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brooklyn1 »

different track under vanilla ice rules.

I listened over Rosmarin a few times as well as the sample.

In the sample of Mystery Falls around 18 seconds, the track goes silent for a split second and you hear a faint human grunt vocal.

That section or vocal is nowhere to be found in Rosmarin.

Is that really all he changed?
Save the planet, Kill Yourself.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

blizt wrote: assure anything until we hear both parts.
Havent we? Both parts are the samples. The respose is from the orginal artist. What exacly could he say, " I wear purple thongs on tuesdays", then magically it would be just. Perhaps he was part ghost writer, and he had access to the material?..lol

not many have integrity anymore and I get the idea of being optimistic. More faith in humanity has been lost.
pure_evil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pure_evil »

John Clees wrote:
pure_evil wrote: and lol at people who can't believe BF would do something like thit, as if they grew up with the guy or something.
what does "growing up" with someone have anything whatsoever to do with being highly disappointed with someone who most have had a lot of respect for years and assumed had the utmost integrity. In fact many have grown up listening to his music for that matter.

Also I think the answer is pretty clear, and personally I'd be curious to hear a response, but I don't know that and anyone will get one...
"Grew up" with him as in knowing him and the type of PERSON he is. Just because you've listened to some guys tracks and you saw him play live a bunch of times over the last 15 years, or had a chat with him in the smoking area does not mean you know him. Therefore you cant certainly say "oh thats not something he would do" - you are just assuming based on your inner "fanboy". (not you particularly John)

and i doubt he will make a "public statement" for 7 geeks on an internet forum :lol:
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

breton wrote:
blizt wrote:What's your point?
My point is that you're in denial.
There more I listen the track, the more I'm convinced it's from BF, just listen the chords, the atmosphere and the perc.
http://www.beatport.com/track/rosmarin- ... ix/190937#
Same chords, same percs, same atmosphere. Released 10 years ago.
No I'm not, really. I think I didn't make myself clear enough. I do think that Rosmarin track is actually a track produced by Baby Ford 10 years ago released under the Rhythm Maker name. Why? I have no clue, that's why I'm waiting for answers. But the title "Mystery Falls" is kinda of statement if you ask me.

I've heard enough BF tracks to kinda guess if that stuff may be produced by him or not. It has that something. That's why I was pointing to the "3 am gargoyle" track, they share a style, a sound palette if you want call it.

Of course I can be absolutely delusional and wrong, but I can concede the guy the benefit of the doubt till the thing gets clear.

Anyway, I will stop there. If I have to eat my words, next week, next mont or next year. I will. 8)