Barem

Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Been rocking that live set in my car (new alpine radio)...sht sounds siick. Everytime that kick comes back in I want to start playing bumper cars on the parkway!
:twisted:
are3as
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by are3as »

Great P.A., Barem. This will be in rotation for a bit....
::: b a r e m :::
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ::: b a r e m ::: »

Thanks a lot!!!

Hope to meet some of you during my US tour in april / may. I´ll post more info very soon! :D
Flopi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Flopi »

::: b a r e m ::: wrote:
'gameover' wrote:next on m-nus new release of an a mnmize 2 mxmize...
that´s not confirmed yet!! many incredible artists trying to get in... It´s a huge challenge :!:
  • CONFIRMED.
C ongratulations for the new Imagem-nus boy!

Image GranD3 P3L3L3!
Yggdrasil
*... ... ...*
beepee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

barem....

Post by beepee »

whenever i chat with barem on msn messenger, i can smell him all the across the continent. all he does is surf, eat bananas and lay around the house all day. the secret is, barem isn't even the one making his own tracks. he managed to reprogram a cerebral algorithm from his pet chimpanzee (whose name is mauricio) to use as the source for all his music, which is why his sh!t is so bonkers. you people heard it from the source. go team monkey!!
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: barem....

Post by jorgeds »

beepee wrote:whenever i chat with barem on msn messenger, i can smell him all the across the continent. all he does is surf, eat bananas and lay around the house all day. the secret is, barem isn't even the one making his own tracks. he managed to reprogram a cerebral algorithm from his pet chimpanzee (whose name is mauricio) to use as the source for all his music, which is why his sht is so bonkers. you people heard it from the source. go team monkey!!
yes... i live really near to him and can confirm that statement :twisted:

we (L) u Mauri! keep it rolling!

besos,
George
::: b a r e m :::
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: barem....

Post by ::: b a r e m ::: »

jorgeds wrote:
beepee wrote:whenever i chat with barem on msn messenger, i can smell him all the across the continent. all he does is surf, eat bananas and lay around the house all day. the secret is, barem isn't even the one making his own tracks. he managed to reprogram a cerebral algorithm from his pet chimpanzee (whose name is mauricio) to use as the source for all his music, which is why his sht is so bonkers. you people heard it from the source. go team monkey!!
yes... i live really near to him and can confirm that statement :twisted:

we (L) u Mauri! keep it rolling!

besos,
George
DAMM!!! :oops: what I´m gonna do now??
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

what you been doin' it's ok :D