mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Cribby »

Pffft the overall concept is too maximal for me :p
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

this topic could spiral out of control in to a series of .'s and blank posts if people become too mnml! LETS KEEP IT MAXIMAL GUYS&GALS!
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

COULD spiral out of control??? I'm afraid it already has my evil primate! I mean primevill.. :) But unlike mnmlmxml nonsense, this thread will NOT crawl up its own ass.... hopefully.. 8)
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

primevil wrote:
minimalicious_nadine wrote:*loool* that "sent to hell" sht happened to me many times as well!! :twisted:

but cool posting shadi! i'm not sure if i understood everything, but the things i understood were...cool :)
is that you in your avatar? if so, you remind me of the lady vulcan out of star trek enterprise series. she's pretty hot :wink:
lol it's me, but....star trek?! :shock:
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Shadi Megallaa wrote: this thread will NOT crawl up its own ass.... hopefully.. 8)
What's it about?
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Thom, good question.. this thread is about not being about anything.. I know, its hard to comprehend, but its just the way it is.. So basically, if you're walking at home and stub your toe on the coach, you can come in here and post .... Ouuuuch! Or something like that.. moral of the story is, protect your toes from couches as you walk around.. :idea:
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Ok.

I didn't hit my toe but... here's what happened...

I was arriving home this morning and while I was locking my bike, this ugly drunken blood-coughing woman comes to me and goes :"Boyyy you're cute!!!" ... I didn't say anything... I just ran up the stairs and got in.

Now I live in fear because she knows where I live.

Hm... FUUUUCK!!! I should have let her inside and then into my gay roommate's bedroom so she could have riped him.

Next time man... next time he's going to get it sooo bad.

:twisted:

That'll be my way of teaching him not to have sex with other men in the living room. I came home twice from the studio only to witness a not-so-sexscene in the living room.
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Haha.. Brilliant story, and yeah i'm afraid you are in trouble.. she'll come late at night and tie you up and have her way with you.. :evil: noooo just joking.. she'll probably just kill you :lol: Poor bastard of a roomate, he won't know what hit em..