Any crazy random, bizarre things you have seen in clubs?

- open
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Ciaran_ wrote:I was at Space in Ibiza and saw them charge 18 euros for a drink, and people paying for it

:lol:
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

john clees probably remembers the crazy russian dude at the chop shop in detroit bringing out an ak47 and unloading half a clip in to the roof while yelling at everyone to "get the fck out of here" because he thought the cops were coming.

that was fun.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

People walking and not dancing.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

cloutier wrote:john clees probably remembers the crazy russian dude at the chop shop in detroit bringing out an ak47 and unloading half a clip in to the roof while yelling at everyone to "get the fck out of here" because he thought the cops were coming.

that was fun.
yeah some russian dudes seem to get wild sometimes.... saw one bursting a glass bottle on his head in front of a club ..... then he decided to chase some random dude, equipped with a bumbershoot..
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

When i was i Bosnia playing a huge guy got up in the DJ-booth screaming to me in Serbian with a baseball bat in his hand. Ofcourse i got realy affraid, but the guards in the club was fast and came up in the DJ-booth to get the guy out. Apparently it was some kind of troublemaker from the owners of another close by club that didnt like me to play there.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

you should write your memoirs Stork,, i would buy it haha
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

cloutier wrote:john clees probably remembers the crazy russian dude at the chop shop in detroit bringing out an ak47 and unloading half a clip in to the roof while yelling at everyone to "get the fck out of here" because he thought the cops were coming.

that was fun.
I used to go to UK Garage raves called Sidewinder. Wiley had a tune called 'gun shot riddem' and when he was playing he stopped the music and shouting on the mic 'lets hear some gun shots for the gun shot riddem' and a few went off. Everyone in the club ran to the sides, it wasn't nice at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdMUeg07rcY

Used to go to these raves called Eskimo Dance too where there was always sh!t like that happening. The raves were so moody, I remember nearly getting into a fight cause I stepped on some mans trainers.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

there's asimilar topic going on Mixture.be and some guy there refered us to the account of a partynight at Berghain and Lab.oratory. I think after reading that, you'll be hard pressed to find anything weirder :lol:

http://luisinparis.blogspot.com/2009/04 ... sting.html