girls who are in the same level

- open
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

not important at all that they share the same music taste but they should be openminded towards all types of music. I try to be the same way.
no_pressure
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by no_pressure »

fredrik_h wrote:not important at all that they share the same music taste but they should be openminded towards all types of music. I try to be the same way.
there's a difference between being open minded and succumbing to noise pollution. i could never be with someone who prefered whatever mainstream media shoved at them. that lack of thinking makes me ill.
"a 1971 psycho skin flick with a crazy sitar-funk soundtrack. to me that says: win." - rob theakston
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

non important. in fact at the minute a pulse would make her qualify
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

doesn't really matter
the male brain tends to shut down in the presence of female beauties

so... errrrr... what was i saying?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

evorp wrote:its important, Im a lucky guy, my GF like techno, minimal, house :)
The same here and it's important to me. Have tried the other thing, but didn't work out.
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

I think about dating a girl who liks say Britney Spears or that hip-hop/RNB/ghetto princess music..and I cringe.

Its cool for a relation, but not what you should be looking for.

Then again what the hell do I know?
Last time I had a girlfriend was in 1934
-Layborn-
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

no_pressure wrote:
fredrik_h wrote:not important at all that they share the same music taste but they should be openminded towards all types of music. I try to be the same way.
there's a difference between being open minded and succumbing to noise pollution. i could never be with someone who prefered whatever mainstream media shoved at them. that lack of thinking makes me ill.
Maybe I expressed myself a bit crappy - I'm with you here, what I meant with being openminded towards things, for me that usually includes that the person doesn't "lack of thinking". (being openminded requires some thinking in my opinion.)... and when someone is that way, the problem of braindead music-choices (which most of the commercial music is) goes away automaticly ;)
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

I realized that the topic of this thread was "girls who are in the same level", so yes - Preferably they should be at the same level as me about for example music - but they doesn't have to like the same type of music, as the question was in the start of the thread. these are two seperate things for me.