mnml newbie

Post by kevin h »

the new mix is straight dope!
bawww..........beep-beep
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

I prefered her previous works with the spice girls...
Or was it TaTu?

Forget it.

Me not like at all, saw her at Robert Johnson, and left after 2 hours. Boring sound IMHO.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

microfunk - the white room

Love this track! some seriously jackin shizzle! on the topic of magda, im never that fussed when i listen to her recorded live sets at home as for me it isnt easy home listening. but everytime i see her in the club she rocks big time. highly danceble music designed for the big system imo
Nic Synaes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Nic Synaes »

idealstandard wrote:I prefered her previous works with the spice girls...
Or was it TaTu?

Forget it.

Me not like at all, saw her at Robert Johnson, and left after 2 hours. Boring sound IMHO.
'HO HO HO, I totally get it, she's like, a girl, so, you know, she must, like be in a girl band too!'

Wow - hilarious.
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Nic Synaes wrote:
Or was it TaTu?

Forget it.

'HO HO HO, I totally get it, she's like, a girl, so, you know, she must, like be in a girl band too!'

Wow - hilarious.
Hahahahaha.
Fucking idiot. (idealstandard)

PS - I'm going to go find discussions on musicians and bands I don't like and tell the fans that I don't like it. because you know, it's cool and sh!t

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:
Nic Synaes wrote:
Or was it TaTu?

Forget it.

Wow - hilarious.

Hahahahaha.
Fucking idiot. (idealstandard)

PS - I'm going to go find discussions on musicians and bands I don't like and tell the fans that I don't like it. because you know, it's cool and sht

Yeah, it was a bad joke.
But then again, me not like, because me poor idiot think it's a very progressive way of mixing and so on but me stupid guy ain't that sure that so many of oh so clever guys won't give a sh!t about her at the first if she wasn't a girl and if she was'nt hooking with holy m_nus, but i apologize, i was just thinking of bringing a bit contradiction to your praising topic.
Because me no think that she's actually a dj (i'm sorry but that dancing machine cd, well, 78 tracks, must be heavy to carry with you, huh?) but somethin' in between (btw pa, mixing and whatever), which is nice, but not my kind of sh!t.
To put it in another way reducing a Larry Heard track to a loop... It's like i dare to tell you that i only like the first seconds of Sheet One by Plastikman but all the rest is shite.
And when I read all yr Hallelujah things, i cannot help but thinking of some teenagers at the peak of the Take That carreer.

And to the Clocksomething, ain't that what you're actually doing sometimes? Remember Digweed?
Nic Synaes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Nic Synaes »

Every topic on this forum is essentially flagging up artists people rate - fine if you don't rate her, (personally I think her productions are superb, but her DJing isn't focussed enough on the dance floor for me) but why not say what you said in the latter post instead of just coming out with some facile shite about her being a girl. I think you hit the nail on the head with the M_Nus remark, it could well be that she is only rated cos she's on M_Nus - but having said that she must have got there for a reason.

BTW I notice you changed the joke to being one about boy bands - way to bring the debate up a level!