that's it from us

- open
lil' jerk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lil' jerk »

isabella was a terrible moderator because of the weak ways she handled herself on the board.. i specifically recall one instance where she asked barem if it was ok to move one of his topics because it was in the wrong section... if it were anyone else not as currently popular, she would have just moved it.. that, Kiwi, is lame....

and way to get personal, my "amazing moderator skills" would be just the same as everyone elses, because it takes nothing to be a "mdrtr"...
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

lil' jerk wrote:isabella was a terrible moderator because of the weak ways she handled herself on the board.. i specifically recall one instance where she asked barem if it was ok to move one of his topics because it was in the wrong section... if it were anyone else not as currently popular, she would have just moved it.. that, Kiwi, is lame....

and way to get personal, my "amazing moderator skills" would be just the same as everyone elses, because it takes nothing to be a "mdrtr"...

now you'll say being polite is not cool.
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

ease up on the jerk, he's just mad because someone stole his laptop lastnight! ;) :P :P

he's got a point though, partiality shouldn't be a character trait of an 'authority'...
jspr
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jspr »

lil' jerk wrote:....
you have only 9 posts, and you registered in 2005 and now you are judging the good moderators of this board?
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I think big bird could beat up snuff-elluff-agis..
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

Oh, that's sad... But if this was the only was to resolve things - then you did your best. :)

I have too much time on my hands anyways - what do you expect actually of a moderator? I could help I guess. :!:
I own all of your candies!
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

sorry to hear! love you all
bleupulp
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bleupulp »

u wanna see a em board that really sucks ?

www.ravezone.qc.ca

the worst thing on earth