[TRM02] TREATMENT - UNTITLED 02

- wax
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: [TRM02] TREATMENT - UNTITLED 02

Post by Themis »

lol, only cause YOU did nothing but listening to romanian releases, this is not a milestone.
seriously there is enough good music coming out and also enough good music thats still available.

im happy that you found something new, but lets keep the ball on the floor please.
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

@abstractguru

well i have like 75 % of the rephlex catalogue ...this sounded after the first listen very similiar to some records that already came out 10-15 years ago there and on some other labels...but as i said i will give this a closer look when it comes out. just from sound quality and design this sounds very "oldschool"....which is probably not necessarily a bad thing.
abstractguru
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by abstractguru »

Themis wrote:lol, only cause YOU did nothing but listening to romanian releases, this is not a milestone.
seriously there is enough good music coming out and also enough good music thats still available.

im happy that you found something new, but lets keep the ball on the floor please.
Son, i am an old guy approaching my 50s. I am too old to blockade myself and listen the music style you were mentioning.
I am not going to write now from which music i was coming from, or what i like or not , because i was actually not seeking any kind of discussion for what is what and what is not.

My music repartuare had been always large in my life in all those generations.
Today I still listen old music, and new music which has old direction.

Still i can say, those dudes throwing a great work which breaks many new music has been released in the last years .
taff
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by taff »

abstractguru wrote:Still i can say, those dudes throwing a great work which breaks many new music has been released in the last years .
Agree. Also as dj-team total winners by breaking boundaries. New sounds like that are overdue, even if I think there's much more to spring in my opinion.
impossibleborders
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by impossibleborders »

Release mid november , looking forward
herpie herve
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by herpie herve »

stadist
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stadist »

Maybe I am off topic but I used to check this forum to see if people post new and interesting releases..
Now ,when I check out any release all I see is hatred and sarcasm. It makes me so sad to see people being so mean towards other people's work...
Melchior is "boring", Ricardo is "not what he used to be", all the romanians are sh!t... and the list can go on and on.
If I could take a guess, the people that post these comments like Breton, Themis and few others which I've seen commenting on a regular basis, you guys are probably bedroom djs who haven't made it anywhere so you lay down all your frustrations on this website !
Producers who put effort and their hearts into their work have a lot more respect towards other producers!
I've been going out many years and met a couple of the people you mention here and all of them are well intended and speak highly of their colleagues.

If any of you guys here made at least one track that's better then any of these track you"piss" on I dare you to share it with us!
Otherwise you're all GIANT losers put together in one place!!!

Peace
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i like how you write "peace" at the end of your rant :D
i have over 2000 posts, but i think i never attacked artists personally.
if i say, something is boring or whatever, thats my opinion.

there is a whole carrer dedicated to this, its called art critics, or food critics, restaurant critics, or guess what, music critics.

not artist, cook, painter or musician should take this personally cause in most cases it isnt.
if you put out your stuff, you will get an opinion about it.

melichor is boring to me, he uses the same sounds over and over in his productions, some call it style, i cant stand it.
ricardo is not what he used to be, or maybe i am not who i used to be anymore, either way i cant stand the 100. generic ricardo remix anymore, i cant really see the artistic value in that anymore.
and most romanian producers jumped the bandwagon and put out the same music over and over again, but i guess this will end soon.

i party for more than 10 years now, and guess what i met all this people as well, 99% are really nice people and we had a really good time.

but you are right, often i am bored sitting in front of my pc and then i type my opinion, knowing that propably nobody gives a single fck about what i think of melchiors new ep.

but i really dont think i insulted any artist in years ...

and guess who books all this DJs? the giant losers who are not big DJs themself :)