is Force Inc. Music Works back in business?

- wax
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Sounds good to me!! Any word on the release date for the Duck & Cover EP?? I'm dyin'!!!
keinzweiter
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by keinzweiter »

v404 wrote:Sounds good to me!! Any word on the release date for the Duck & Cover EP?? I'm dyin'!!!
I don`t really know. The Force inc guys....I don`t know what they`re doing there...Smoking grass all the day or something.... :roll:
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

keinzweiter wrote:
v404 wrote:Sounds good to me!! Any word on the release date for the Duck & Cover EP?? I'm dyin'!!!
I don`t really know. The Force inc guys....I don`t know what they`re doing there...Smoking grass all the day or something.... :roll:
:lol: :lol: (*) :lol: :lol:
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

FINALLY!! US distributors are expecting it tomorrow (5/18 )... Should be showing up on shelves by next week..
Last edited by v404 on Thu May 18, 2006 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

I see there's also a new Crane A.K. EP coming out on Force Tracks, "Tech Sputnik Diaries"?

This is great news indeed, but right now I'm a bit confused, cos Achim Szepanski (founder of Force Inc) also started the Disco Inc label two years ago, which I thought was the reincarnation of Force Inc/Force Tracks....
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Disco Inc is also still around. They will all run simultaneously..

There's already been quite a few Force Inc releases so far over the last few weeks.
flavour
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flavour »

seems the label is running again although I'm confused with the schedule, the sublabels and the releases. Not familiar with the new stuff. Crane AK ? wow, was good in 2002 but for me it sounds like cooking with the old meat again. even haven't seen a release in the shelves. personally one of the best labels in the past.
the music was black polished chrome and came over the summer like liquid night
Surgi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Surgi »

Duck And Cover EP, superb release indeed! Got it a few month ago on promo. Really freaky mnml I like very much!