mathew_jonson_-_live_pa_@_wabi_6th_birthday_02-18-2005

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

g
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by g »

isabella wrote:
DaftPunky wrote:i don't care where they are... i'm most grateful. i'll deal with the bullshit to get at some of these mixes. Well worth the effort, imo.
Yes but lately everyone is posting megaupload and yousendit crappy links instead of regular hosted links. I'm starting to hate it. It's not nice
...you're complaining about a FREE service that someone has been kind enough to utilize in order to share something you might otherwise not have had a chance to hear.

yep, sometimes these links go dead and they are never fast. but not everyone has webspace or knows how to use it and posting a popular mix can easily wipe out your monthly bandwidth... which can be very expensive depending on the provider.

real hosted links are always better, we know that. but while these services are not ideal but they don't suck considering what you pay to use them. so you spend a minute discovering the link is dead... big deal.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

g wrote: ...you're complaining about a FREE service that someone has been kind enough to utilize in order to share something you might otherwise not have had a chance to hear.

yep, sometimes these links go dead and they are never fast. but not everyone has webspace or knows how to use it and posting a popular mix can easily wipe out your monthly bandwidth... which can be very expensive depending on the provider.

real hosted links are always better, we know that. but while these services are not ideal but they don't suck considering what you pay to use them. so you spend a minute discovering the link is dead... big deal.
I'm not complaining myself for not working links, i'm complaining for the time it takes me to check out if the links work, because I guess all of us here want a clean board with working links (at least for a week or so) and not the pain of browsing throught a big pile of dead link topics.
I apreciate the effort of the users but I guess for that purpose we can still use other type of file sharing applications such as soulseek, emule, etc...
don't you think?

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=574
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

g wrote:... big deal.
Very annoying deal if u ask me.
If the speed is around 1Kb/s and it takes about 20h to dowload a set and also there's a chance the link is dead then... Image
...well i don't know what then. Anyway didn't invite to dnld the second part though i'm a big fan of mathew.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Theboz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Theboz »

its not too slow, I got it in 30 minutes for part 2 and I currently have two other downloads going at the same time.

Thanks for part 2 I had part one already and I love it, not as good as seen him live at the Paxahau parties, but close enough.
modelfruit
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by modelfruit »

if you don't want to wait for megaupload...

GO HERE

p.s. it's free, but you have to make user points to download.
posting an intro in the forum will get you 5. ;)
unminimaltruisme
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by unminimaltruisme »

Thanks for Matthew's Live !