[play133/playcd21] Ricardo Villalobos - Fizheuer Zieheuer

- wax
Papillon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

KILLER

Post by Papillon »

you won't get your grin out of your face when you first hear it with a proper club sound. :lol:
Freefall
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Freefall »

LILIAN wrote:actually katie i think it s about serbian ...hmmm this will be strange for explanation:) ..but lets say serbian popular music , originnal name of the track is "little snail"and it is performed by gipsy artist:) -i think...villalobos and luciano used to play that track very often ...i must say i dont like it cause it reminds me too much on serbian popular SHI*(there is no appropriet &correct word in english dictionary for that kind of music )villalobos is amazing artist and his perception of that kind of melodies is tottaly different then mine normally:) but i m sick of that kind of sounds and simple is annoying (boring) for me ....i think here is more serbs who can correct me if i m wrong LOL

peace
True , I dont like it also !! And I know what you mean , and I agree with you , but some people here will deffinitely not understand what do we want to say !!
For me its awful anoyying sound !!! Buhuhuh !! I sad FOR ME !! :D
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

uh, i heard the sample of the track..uh this is really reminding me of the type of balkan music that we are avoiding here,sooooo avoiding.especially ppl who like electronics... surely hes looking at it the other way but...this is like unhearable for me
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

for me it works well as a surprise thing, at least that's what it felt when
i first heard him dropping it in Berghain last April, morning hours...
but i don't see the reason why this was even released... and i think it's
such a ...ricardo-associated track, who would actually feel original enough
to play it in their dj set?
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

Last edited by resolved on Fri May 16, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

well said, nowayback + resolved.
that's exactly the reason why I won't buy it.
JThoma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JThoma »

Dope record! Awesome progression, no fear to be truly minimal in this record! Which you know, minimal doesn't always mean a few sounds, it also means not much happens. The repition is supposed to be hypnotic and allow the listener to hear multiple layers of musical expression or percussive combinations. I think it's a good lesson to some of the new school people about the kinds of ideas minimal use to represent. Like Dan Bell and Studio 1 records of the past. But I also listen to to droney rock and jazz records so I'm bias to repetitive stuff.
roy.alexis
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

villa

Post by roy.alexis »

definitely a nice idea with the eastern european horns. how will his next record be? one track on 4 ep's?!