Zinthek - Death of a Planet (QX4537)

- music
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Zinthek - Death of a Planet (QX4537)

Post by Zinthek »

Today the busdrivers are on strike so I got stuck at home and I couldn't go to school. Gave me time to make a new track :D

You can find it HERE or on my MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/zinthek

Always wanted to make a melodic spacy track like this. I'm quite satisfied with the result. I hope I still am tommorow :)
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

imo it needs more different parts, builds and stuff (the arrangement sounds kinda basic - ok u made this in one day) but I like how u've managed to make your stuff sound rly ol'school (imo)

can't beat xanax ;)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

Hehe, thanks.
Yeah they're still alot that's not finished on this one actually. Still working on it.
A.Latvamäki
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by A.Latvamäki »

Of course it can't beat Xanax. The ride cymbal is too "funky" for me. And the whole song is like a cheap drum'n'bass tune. Sadly without the bass. Maybe with a sick groovy bassline this could start working. I'd say it's too hasty going with the drum beats and especially with the ride going on and off. The string section doesn't really bring enough melodic content to be acceptable. It's like the first melody that comes off the piano roll. Boring. Your production soundwise has got promising feel to it. Maybe you should hold back a little and try to do more family and friends for Xanax.
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

A.Latvamäki wrote:Maybe you should hold back a little and try to do more family and friends for Xanax.
Haha, I'll keep that in mind :wink:
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

I think it's pretty good as-is. There aren't enough raw rhythm trax out there. :)