subkontrast

- music
[subkontrast]
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

subkontrast

Post by [subkontrast] »

Hello everybody, new guy in the forums. I have started listening to mnml music few months ago, so i'm a total noob regarding mnml. I'm into producing since '98, but have started producing tech music 2 months ago. My older album (mostly chillout) >> HERE << and my tech tracks >> HERE <<
ntr t nw wrld
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I dig it, has nice down tempo soulful feel to it and sounds very professional, can tell ya been producing for ahwile you seem to have your business in order and your style defined, no worries on moving in different directions, got to do what feels good in your heart and soul and not listen to what the mainstream is up to or you will get lost in it, i dont worry about ever making a buck in the music i make, i do it for me and if people like it and eventually want to buy it then even better, but will never be the point.
[subkontrast]
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by [subkontrast] »

thanks.

I just got into producing tech music and i feel like i'm making progress with my each song... you will hear from me again ;)
Definitely, i'm not making music for the money, i'm making it for people but if i could make a dime from doing what i like... where would be my end ? hehe
cheers
ntr t nw wrld