mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Very nice track, but as above: it needs some further mastering :wink:
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

this tune is really cool. not all the sounds are sitting perfect. but the mix is not that off just a little. do you use any frequency analysis tools? they help me figure out which tracks are too loud or not loud enough sometimes. like if the low end is lacking maybe the bass needs to be louder. Or if the mid or highs are lacking or too loud some percussion. I don’t know.

i think all the rhythm programming is sick. and that piano sample, well i am assuming that is what it is, that sounds real cool with the effects. i like this tune alot. very rhythm oriented.
Alex semko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Alex semko »

this tune is really cool. not all the sounds are sitting perfect. but the mix is not that off just a little. do you use any frequency analysis tools? they help me figure out which tracks are too loud or not loud enough sometimes. like if the low end is lacking maybe the bass needs to be louder. Or if the mid or highs are lacking or too loud some percussion. I don’t know.

i think all the rhythm programming is sick. and that piano sample, well i am assuming that is what it is, that sounds real cool with the effects. i like this tune alot. very rhythm oriented
Thanks for the feedback man, wasn't sure anyone was getting it. Don't tend to use analysis tools but I might re-look at them after your post. Might be useful after all....
What do you tend to use???

Thanks man,

AS
:wink:
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Alex semko wrote:Don't tend to use analysis tools but I might re-look at them after your post. Might be useful after all....
What do you tend to use???
waves paz analyzer is nice