Forcesupreme - machines

- music
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

abit on the progressive side, but wes not what is that you may knew or was that us can be therfore i say they might do what someone else done said for there may be no clue why a genre matters anyways, aight - hehe - definitely one for the club and those fine ladies dancing the night away, big full sound that sounds good in this space... doesnt fit the cookie cutter minimal or micro house genres but nevermind and keep on making what feels good to your heart and soul, thanks for sharing! i like it :P
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

god damnit u've nailed it.
It sounds a bit too wide pan for my taste (u've got to really listen to get it) and thats all I can say on the negative side (Got to listen it more, maybe thats on a positive side too :)). Everything else u've nailed.
Did I say u've nailed it?

And I totally like that trancey brake. Maybe that lead there (in the brake, not elsewhere) should be a bit more agressive like give it some drive or distortion or something.
good work.

edit: Ok the panning thing is def on the positive side. :)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

realy nice track nothing bad to say about it cool production
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

really killer track here!
i very like it :wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
justin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

great track

Post by justin »

Hey man good track you produced here .. fat bassdrum rolls ...
! i found out that one of the better techno rec. i have is one of yours! its seriously awesome that release of yours(it s pretty old dough) but good on you that you re producing some minimal sounds too this track is not really my style ..( a little bit too trancy break) but i think if you keep going on with this mnml sound we will hear from you more and more soon!!!!! keep up the good work! justin
Alex semko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Alex semko »

..really well produced track again mate. Not a fan of the break but...

...respect!!!

:wink: