[MFLOW6] Barbir, Nicola Kazimir - Rehashing Cybermaze VR 1.1

- wax
Pervade
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [MFLOW6] Barbir, Nicola Kazimir - Rehashing Cybermaze VR

Post by Pervade »

Decent but the Trelik one is better. Cool to see these guys on Melliflow though.
Get busy listenin', or get busy dyin'.
Nicola Kazimir
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Nicola Kazimir »

Pervade wrote:Decent but the Trelik one is better. Cool to see these guys on Melliflow though.
thx!

I think with the snippets on a1 and b1 its hard to judge the tracks on various reasons, as b1 has this super emotional bass and synth combo progress, which you cant hear now - hope with more snippets "in store snippets" there will be more room for interpretation - also i guess they are hard to digest within' 90 sec unlike the more clubby oriented trelik ones, here on melliflow it's more a melancholic, emotional ep which tries to emulate progression (rather than repetition) within a classical music approach translated to electronic music, so you have more harmonies having battles with disharmonies - if you can say that :D
Last edited by Nicola Kazimir on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pervade
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Pervade »

Thanks for the info! Funny that you say A1 and B1 aren't the best snippets as the other two were my favourites on first listen. I guess we'll wait and see what happens when it comes out. Keep up the good work guys, I never know what I'm gonna hear when I press play on one of your new tracks hahaha
Get busy listenin', or get busy dyin'.