[NDATL SE 2015] Kai ALCE/STEFAN RINGER/FLOPPY LIFE

- wax
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[NDATL SE 2015] Kai ALCE/STEFAN RINGER/FLOPPY LIFE

Post by dudemaster »

These Special Edition 12’s are made for the Deep Detroit event which people travel to Detroit (who knows what that cost), pay $20 to get in and $20 for the record. So I release a few after the event for those that really want it. But I don’t think it’s fair to sell it for the same amount that people who made it to Detroit & the event. Which explains the mark up. And the shipping I have no control of as you could imagine. It’s not just to piss folks off but to keep those who make the trek to Detroit every year to walk away with something “SPECIAL” hence the name of series. Anyway for those who purchased it I thank YOU for the support and YOU will be one of the few that have them! As I don’t just repress unless I have the artists consent.
Last years edition was sold out on juno in like a hour. So if you don't wanna order from the US you better get it now.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/kai-alce ... 583346-01/

**edit** annnnnnnnnnnd it's gone.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [NDATL SE 2015] Kai ALCE/STEFAN RINGER/FLOPPY LIFE

Post by Philsen »

mehhhh ... also on his site it is sold out ... too bad, really nice record ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

so 30 euro is okay for this....but 11 is too much for other records...or have i missed something?
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

@Philsen Try emailing Kai directly. He may have a few copies still. I have bought some 'out of stock' records from him that way before.

@BrokenBo Special edition, innit... LOL.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

BrokenBo wrote:so 30 euro is okay for this....but 11 is too much for other records...or have i missed something?
if someone write this to explain the price:

"These Special Edition 12’s are made for the Deep Detroit event which people travel to Detroit (who knows what that cost), pay $20 to get in and $20 for the record. So I release a few after the event for those that really want it. But I don’t think it’s fair to sell it for the same amount that people who made it to Detroit & the event. Which explains the mark up. And the shipping I have no control of as you could imagine. It’s not just to piss folks off but to keep those who make the trek to Detroit every year to walk away with something “SPECIAL” hence the name of series. Anyway for those who purchased it I thank YOU for the support and YOU will be one of the few that have them! As I don’t just repress unless I have the artists consent."

yeah, then i'm willing to pay the price ... and 11 isn't too much for others EP's, but if it goes to 15-20,- €, yes, then i'm sometimes asking me why ...
breton wrote:@Philsen Try emailing Kai directly. He may have a few copies still. I have bought some 'out of stock' records from him that way before.
i will give it a try ... thx
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung: