traktor 3

- ask away
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

Jesse_mtl wrote:the pitch thing was the first annoyance i noticed. controlling pitch with a knob is very uncomfortable to say the least.
I don't use the pitch adjustmeny myself, but I've seen a lot of complaining about it, so I think something will definitely be done with it.

I like it, but it just doesn't work well with FS on my Mac, and I've heard a lot of people (even with big dual G5s) say the same thing. Until they get that taken care of, I'm sticking with 2.6.

Chris Liebing apparently stopped using FS and is loving Traktor 3.
Jesse_mtl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jesse_mtl »

well its on my hard drive and i hate to delete new software... especially ones with so much hype like traktor. ill play around with it, maybe someday it will click, and ill discover something i like about it.
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Do you guys have any other recommendations for soundcards? Does M-Audio make a good one?
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

gillsans wrote:Do you guys have any other recommendations for soundcards? Does M-Audio make a good one?
The only soundcard I've used with Traktor is my FS Scratchamp, but I do know that Chris Liebing happily uses an RME Hammerfall Multiface, which looks pretty damn nice. The M-Audio FireWire series looks like they might work well too.