Samim -House Nation - Tuning Spork 17

- wax
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

I really liked this release but the vocals killed it for me..
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: we are forming a new house nation

Post by patrick bateman »

peter glitch and crackle wrote:this is another hit on tuningspork. i love the michal release , and i love this one too ! these guys are soo much on the come up ! i have been hearing their stuff played all year by the biggest djs in the scene ! you guys have to check out the new bearback album ! it is a colloboration with samim and jay haze :shock: two of my favorite producers in the moment.
If the big dj's play this one alot, then it must be really goooood !!

:wink: :wink:
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

but football in the groin has a football in the groin...

:lol:
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

samim house nation

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

we are forming a new house nation -
Last edited by peter glitch and crackle on Wed May 24, 2006 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: samim house nation

peter glitch and crackle wrote:i happen to like the vocals. but some may not , i dont understand why you guys are soo damn cynical ? but i tell you something , i am, not going to participate in this forum anymore , and for you patrick bateman , your attitude just cost you some support from (imo) the best record store in london ! seriously , you guys need to grow up . ´and i tell you this , if all my favortie djs are playing a record , most of the time it means that record is dope. YES !!!!! if a record sells tons and i never hear it in the club , well then :roll:

i do love about this record , we are forming a new house nation ! this say it all .
Sorry, but you're way too much mister.

So if all my fave DJ's are playing the TTT releases, then the records are not dope, it's only when it's your fave DJ's? I don't get it. Why are you more true than 'us'? Can you please tell me that. Is it because you work in the best recordstore in London, even though you haven't told us which one it is.
And what's the problem with my attitude? I just didn't agree with you on your critism on my releases, would you have expected something else?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: we are forming a new house nation

peter glitch and crackle wrote:this is another hit on tuningspork. i love the michal release , and i love this one too ! these guys are soo much on the come up ! i have been hearing their stuff played all year by the biggest djs in the scene ! you guys have to check out the new bearback album ! it is a colloboration with samim and jay haze :shock: two of my favorite producers in the moment.
The Bearback track on the Groove CD is burning, evil sh!t.. !
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

to mr bateman

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

man , your label is cool - but i think you misunderstand me.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: to mr bateman

peter glitch and crackle wrote:man , your label is cool - but i think you misunderstand me.
Okay maybe.
Let's leave it by that.

;)