Mastering services?

- ask away
Toloache
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Mastering services?

Post by Toloache »

Thanks to all for the suggestions!
I've sent a couple of mastered demos and I think it helps, it's not necessary tho. The good thing also is that you can play your tracks at clubs/bar before it gets signed/mastered!
Yeah, i don't dj but i would like to give my music to some dj's if they like it! And i really want to hear how my music sound with a proper mastering! I made the mistake some year ago to put out a release with a label that is no good, they released it unmastered, the track itself wasn't that good and now if i find a label i think i will change nickname! So i need to give some proper music to some good dj to promote myself a bit..
Toloache
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Toloache »

This is a fellow in the U.S. who specializes in electronic mastering.
Reasonable rates and I have used him with great results.
Yeah, it seem a nice guy, read his tutorial on his personal website and they were easy to understand and spot on when i was starting!

However i was looking more to and hardware based studio, since im totally digital, im looking in a master done with hardware compressors and eq to have a more warm sound! I have the impression that him is totally software as well!
Rein
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rein »

barry gardner did a really nice mastering for me recently. www.masteringmastering.co.uk/
optX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by optX »

http://mastering.pheek.com/

nice guy, nice price, good results!