Best synth for 300 euros

- ask away
kenah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Best synth for 300 euros

Post by kenah »

what about the analog osc. from mfb kraftwerg , also the filters in it and how the cv's cand do the trick ?:) thinking of making route to a doepfer osc sine also from doepfer the A filters .
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

person selling the pulse on ebay as listed it 3 times now. he cant shift it. needs to lower the price a little bit more i think.
kenah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenah »

Saw it . Thinking about the pulse but also have the ideea of saving a little bit more money for some months , let's say for about 600 E and buy a nice synth , but the fact that on the market you have to pick up from a variety of choices , i find not so many synths to buy , and good ones , for this amount of money . But i also found that classify a nice sound and structure of use , also don't know which one to pick from these ones , a little bit of help ?

Korg MS 2000 R ( also maybe korg ms 2000 keyboard )

Dave Smith Instruments Mopho ( also maybe the keyboard , found that it has a step sequencer in it , it helps if the synth has this in the spec range , also does it give a variety of building from the sampled sound ? )

MFB Kraftzwerg ( midi routable , but no step sequencer in it )

Waldorf pulse maybe

Vermona Retroverb ( some nice routing specs but don;t know fur sure which is more adaptable for a sampler and the specifications from all the synth i have to choose from . thats the main reason i have the idea of asking you guys because it lacks in the decision of buying something and not having the certainty of being the right call for the variety of choices within the technical background )

Does anyone have advice of a nice to program and easy to access good and large variety of sound , using it in combination with a sampler ?