Mr.Moose - Portfolio

- music
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Mr.Moose - Portfolio

Post by New Guy »

Hey guys!
It's not really about one specific track I just want to share the link to my music project under the guise "Mr.Moose".

Not really minimal but definitely fresh and energetic.
If anyone has any feedback for me regarding any of the tracks I would greatly appreciate.

The soundcloud link:
www.soundcloud.com/mrmoose

Cheers.
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Mr.Moose - Portfolio

Post by Stomper »

to be honest, it doesnt sound like minimal at all. sound like funky house to me :roll:

i like Le Moose Touche. theres that scratch sound there that i dont like that much. when it comes back you did it to slow so its starts playing the sampled loop before it should (imo). just think that part could be done much better.
i think a repeated word or two can add a lot to it.

Disconnect also nice track. i think you overdone the scratches. makes it just messy. other than that its very nice. i like the bass a lot.

i enjoyed listening to Moose Au Chocolat.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

Thank you for checking out the tunes and replying Stomper!

I'm really glad to hear that you didn't find the tracks completely sh!t. I mean you are absolutely right that it doesn't sound like minimal at all :D
It is most probably the complete opposite. So cheers for the open mind and the feedback!
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JonasEdenbrandt »

At times it sounds alot like sound signature in a way. These parts I really like. But sometimes its goes a bit over the top, if you know what i mean and that i don't really like as much. But keep working on this stuff your on to something.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

JonasEdenbrandt wrote:At times it sounds alot like sound signature in a way. These parts I really like. But sometimes its goes a bit over the top, if you know what i mean and that i don't really like as much. But keep working on this stuff your on to something.
Thanks for your input man, really appreciate it. Gave me courage to continue what I'm working on!