[BE] 12-11-2005 - I Love Techno @ Flanders EXPO, Gent

any
rkampschoer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rkampschoer »

Haha, yes indeed, Richie was so into it that the PA system somehow couldn't take it.
I saw Troy having a discusion with him and Ritchie looking really surprised about it (he of course listens to his monitors and not to the PA system).
I even saw Adam Beyer helping out the tech guys :)
www.robinkampschoer.com
sometimes, less is more...
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

mmm, the problem is when you're swapping between so many setups for the different DJs/Live sets you're going to get problems with the levels...

of course if they'd had a waaaay bigger soundsystem not turned up as much it would have coped fine... but theres always room for more bass cabinets in my opinion.. ;)
rkampschoer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rkampschoer »

Tthat's true, I sometimes also have problems when I play live (too intense), as the levels out of my mixer are also different from the DJ's sound levels.

But I think this is also the responsibility of the local sound technicians.
:)
www.robinkampschoer.com
sometimes, less is more...
Davlov
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Davlov »

Loved it!
Stayed almost whole night in M_nus room.... Magda, Troy Pierce & Hawtin really rocked !! 8)
Rest of the night I stayed in the red room with Nathan Fake & Neumann.. Also superb!
With another nice lineup next year, definitely present again ! :D
Wir machen weiter
StaafMixer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by StaafMixer »

Mathew DEAR ... huge!! and hey... Nathan Fakes perfomance... what do you think about that one... I was quit 4 like half an hour!! (the first 15 min. i was talking like..... MAN... GREAT..... WOW.... )
RH
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by RH »

I alsow had a swell time and all thanx to magda and richie hawtin my all time favorite thx :!:

The blue room ruled big time :twisted:
It's sound that makes people what they are and it's minimal that makes them complete....