Greetings from Sweden, Gothenburg

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
array
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Greetings from Sweden, Gothenburg

Post by array »

Hi ppl,
My name is Andrée Ray aka Array. I live in Sweden and love the minimal sound. I have been a big fan of this genre for 7 years. This form stated with art live on to transcend in to many forms where "less is more" is something that I truly beleve and feel . The pulsing beat, incessant repetition of tones and chords with only gradual changes in their components, a slow rate of harmonic change, and little or no counterpoint is for me the ultimate listening experience.
In the early days I was into psycadelic trance with albums as Dragonfly and Goa trance compliations. However it did not take long befor a drastic night with mary I was seduced to the wonderlands of Aphex Twin. Windowlicker was being transmitted at the commersial television channel MTV, this music video came as an chock and the following morning I set out to get myself an Aphex album. I found ambientworks 82-95. Probobly the finest album Aphex Twin ever recorded. It became the perfect soundtrack during my years in Rome, Italy where i lived for 5 years. Ofthen forgetting where I was, in a state of trance listening to the household god AFX,

My attraction lies in the mysterious and darkness in all aspects of life, love and art. I am drawn to depth in music rather than immediate satisfaction and seeks to create DJ-oriented minimal tracks without expiry date (easer to write than to do =). Still sleepless, I try to brings you cool vibes with energy and fullfilment. This being in both my net.label (deepdarkdirty.com) and with my own productions.

Best wishes / Andrée
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Welcome!

Will be moving to Gothenburg this autmn!
array
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

nice

Post by array »

From where? let me know and I will show you around!
http://www.facebook.com/morganmando1
of the link dont work look for me at facebook Andrée Ray
XIII NRV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by XIII NRV »

hey there !
:::::::::boom tchak boom boom tchak:::::::::::

http://soundcloud.com/richard-hautin