Reaktor 5

- ask away
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Reaktor 5

Post by ::BLM:: »

Anyone using this with Cubase? Im having syncing issues?!!! cant seem to sync it with Cubase so when i record from Reaktor say a drum loop its slightly out with Cubase..

Anyone???
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Infact,..

It's synced but it only goes outta sync when i goto record in from Reaktor. Ya know when you got a groovebox playing, you then have to record it into cubase thats when things start to go wrong.
daedum
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by daedum »

maybe you are having latency issues. I know that when im playing it live and then do a mix down, it is slightly off..but just a few miliseconds.
---> My album is out now on Beatport and iTunes. <---
ace
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ace »

when i export something as audio-track from reaktor to cubase, the beginning of the exported wav is somtimes out of time. so reaktor needs a bit to "get in time".
i solved the problem like this: if the loop i want to export lasts 4/1 i just export 8/1 (= the loop repeats one time) and and cut and delete the first half of the result.
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

what i usually do is open Reaktor in cubase, export audio from cubase, import audio again in an audio track, it's a bit longer but it allows you to fit the loops to your track, and twist it in all directions, and absolutely no sync issues.
daedum
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by daedum »

oh forgot to say that i have to adjust the delay of the track (the mixed down reaktor track). This usually solves it. For my computer my tracks always need to be adjusted by -5 to -8. This is simple to do.
---> My album is out now on Beatport and iTunes. <---