[sushitech 001] "Before we met" One Token Left

- wax
Daniel Logikal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Daniel Logikal »

Guys,

Please be advised that Sushitech, whose first release was distributed by Venus, has just signed an agreement with Kompakt in Cologne who will now act as exclusive distributor worldwide for all forthcoming Sushitech releases.

www.sushitech.co.uk
www.kompakt-net.com
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

Ok now I'm fed up with listening tracks that makes mine shitty compared to them, so, 1. I stop making music, 2. I stop listening to music over here ! Just to say : great tracks (again)
momo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by momo »

absolutely fenomenal tracks by mr remillard ;)
really hot stuff :!: :shock:
.:macedonian mnml underground:.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

fromkaraoketostardom wrote:Ok now I'm fed up with listening tracks that makes mine shitty compared to them, so, 1. I stop making music, 2. I stop listening to music over here ! Just to say : great tracks (again)
Why not making music for pleasure and be satisfied by them?
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

I was jokin' a bit, my friend, I've chosen path number 3 : make music and not care about anything else. Don't worry I'm havin fun doin' it and I won't stop!!! It was a little complicated way to tell you I loved your tracks !!! And I'm a big Oliver Hacke fan too, so I'm pleased twice ! Et j'aurais pu dire tout ça en français aussi, mais bon.....
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

fromkaraoketostardom wrote:I was jokin' a bit, my friend, I've chosen path number 3 : make music and not care about anything else. Don't worry I'm havin fun doin' it and I won't stop!!! It was a little complicated way to tell you I loved your tracks !!! And I'm a big Oliver Hacke fan too, so I'm pleased twice ! Et j'aurais pu dire tout ça en français aussi, mais bon.....
aaaah... glad to hear! Merci des bons mots :wink: