Horror Movies

- open
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

boomstick wrote:evil dead-- but evil dead 2 is more slapstick horror. i havent seen army of darkness, but ive heard its got slapstick horror.
28 Days/Weeks Later- moreso post apocalyptic action/horror. Resident Evil series :D (action/horror).
Picture of Dorian Grey?

ok ok...i see your style :)

here are some recommendations for you:

Nightmare City - holy cheese...this movie is so well directed, that it doesn't even matter that you have no time to stop and identify with anyone. from the moment the movie starts, you are strapped in and chaos ensues.

Dagon - this isn't even a zombie movie, but one of the best horrors of the last 15 years. while there is some cg strewn throughout (which i hate, so unrealistic), it has a sort of classic feel to it.

Burial Ground - utter zombie disorder!

Street Trash - it doesn't get any funnier or any more repulsive than this....so gross

And check out any of Lucio Fulci's older films....The Beyond and House by the Cemetery. Seeing as how you like the humorous, violent movies, really all of the suggestions are perfect. And if you haven't already, check out many of the Spaghetti Westerns, or Italian "american wild west" films by any of the big directors. Insanely comedic performances matched with some of the most vulgar, raw scenes in films at their respective time periods.
- matt
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

infernal.techno wrote:
boomstick wrote:evil dead-- but evil dead 2 is more slapstick horror. i havent seen army of darkness, but ive heard its got slapstick horror.
28 Days/Weeks Later- moreso post apocalyptic action/horror. Resident Evil series :D (action/horror).
Picture of Dorian Grey?

ok ok...i see your style :)

here are some recommendations for you:

Nightmare City - holy cheese...this movie is so well directed, that it doesn't even matter that you have no time to stop and identify with anyone. from the moment the movie starts, you are strapped in and chaos ensues.

Dagon - this isn't even a zombie movie, but one of the best horrors of the last 15 years. while there is some cg strewn throughout (which i hate, so unrealistic), it has a sort of classic feel to it.

Burial Ground - utter zombie disorder!

Street Trash - it doesn't get any funnier or any more repulsive than this....so gross

And check out any of Lucio Fulci's older films....The Beyond and House by the Cemetery. Seeing as how you like the humorous, violent movies, really all of the suggestions are perfect. And if you haven't already, check out many of the Spaghetti Westerns, or Italian "american wild west" films by any of the big directors. Insanely comedic performances matched with some of the most vulgar, raw scenes in films at their respective time periods.
sounds very interesting. ill check some of that stuff out.
beam me up
muler0o
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by muler0o »

Case 39
joneray
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by joneray »

bad taste
martyr
the thing
event horizon
night of the living dead
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

joneray wrote: event horizon
;)
- matt
Johnny Frontera
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Johnny Frontera »

Clive Barker stuff

-hellraiser 1 and 2 are fantastic, all the trip behind the movie, cuz the dont show all on it the book is fantastic very sick. also theres a movie called "nightbreed" jejeje good stuff too not gore but the characters are cool........anything from this guy is fantastic.

- Rob Zombie Stuff also Great.

- Robert Rodriguez movies :D

-Dia de la Bestia (day of the beast) a spanish movie about a priest triying to stop the birth of the antichrist

-Highway to Hell

also theres a movie called "veneno para las hadas" i took my side project name from that movie, its about 2 little girls that are triying to make a poison to kill fairies, one of the little girls is supposed to be a 200 year old witch its a cult movie in mexico.
miles
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by miles »

i enjoyed watching paranormal activities. this is no splatter horror movie! i like how the movie builds up tension.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

Johnny Frontera wrote:Clive Barker stuff

-hellraiser 1 and 2 are fantastic, all the trip behind the movie, cuz the dont show all on it the book is fantastic very sick. also theres a movie called "nightbreed" jejeje good stuff too not gore but the characters are cool........anything from this guy is fantastic.

- Rob Zombie Stuff also Great.

- Robert Rodriguez movies :D

-Dia de la Bestia (day of the beast) a spanish movie about a priest triying to stop the birth of the antichrist

-Highway to Hell

also theres a movie called "veneno para las hadas" i took my side project name from that movie, its about 2 little girls that are triying to make a poison to kill fairies, one of the little girls is supposed to be a 200 year old witch its a cult movie in mexico.
yeah, el dia de la bestia, also perdita durango is nice, but no really horror, ... kind of natural born killers or else ...
sick director ... :)
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung: