Best Sound Engineering/Production Courses in the World?

- ask away
SHAP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SHAP »

How about the Pop akademie? dosen't cost that much...
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

sven laux wrote:
Roqqert wrote:you could look to the SAE course .. but you need to do the whole 4 years thing.. not the 1 year course. Thats only standard stuff. Thats the only school/college i can think of
sae is sht. I'm at sae berlin.

why is it sh!t? did you have any troubles to go there because of too many applicants?

I am planning to go as well
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

anizz wrote:
sven laux wrote:
Roqqert wrote:you could look to the SAE course .. but you need to do the whole 4 years thing.. not the 1 year course. Thats only standard stuff. Thats the only school/college i can think of

why is it sht? did you have any troubles to go there because of too many applicants?

pm
kenah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kenah »

theory wrote:if u want to go to SAE for improving your production....dont go...

I can say that is a very nice school , i learned many things, but i know that u can find all of this theory stuff on the web, but you cant get the practice on the web, this is the difference.
some links with the theory on internet please? i would be interesed . thank you !
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

sven laux wrote:
anizz wrote:
sven laux wrote:

why is it sht? did you have any troubles to go there because of too many applicants?

pm

Why not post it here so we all can see why you think it's sh!t?
will kinsella
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by will kinsella »

I'd like to hear about that.

I'm in second year of Sound and Music Technology in the STC in Dublin. Have to say it's going even better than last year. I have barely slept so far this year :)

I havent handed up one assignment yet but i am making fck loads of Techno. I've also access to 3 serious studios, Neve console, manley compressors, 101s.......
Salomo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Salomo »

heard good stories about SAE in Amsterdam, probably also located elsewhere. real professional education which give a nice line on your resumee, and although it's pricy, it might pay back when pherhaps the reputation even delivers job opportunities. Expect a fee around EU13.000. they give more advantages like their monstrous facilities also worth the dime.

(slowly.. very slowly steadily saving money it myself)
techsurd
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by techsurd »

Try Point Blank Music college London, heard a lot about it.... Its supposed to be the top DJ/Production school....

They have also got an online minimal tech course which is quite popular.