introducing myself

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
Johnny Frontera
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

introducing myself

Post by Johnny Frontera »

Always interested in different sounds, fan of genres like Death Metal, Black Metal, Industrial, Grunge and Progressive Rock. During 95-96, i discovered a new face of music with bands such as Lords Of Acid and KMFDM and producers like Miss Kitten & the Hacker, Praga Kahn and Plastikman, this was my first encounter with electronica. Techno called my atention, it gave me the sounds that i was looking for, sounds that project the same vibe from my rock and metal taste, a vibe and atmosphere full with acid, dark, mechanical and industrial sounds. Time passed and my alter ego called Johnny Frontera was borned, playing in local partys and some clubs. In March 2007 i started mixing at Aura Club in Monterrey, Mx, where i warmed up the dancefloor for some of the best and some of my favorite djs and producers such as: Anja Schneider, Magda, Alex Under, Bloody Mary, Miss Jools, Marcin Czubala, Jeff Samuel, Kiki, The Silversurfer, Luca Ortega (lineas de nazca), Mikael Stavostrand, Franco Cinelli, Pier Bucci, Itzone, Domy, all Aura Crew, Jeff Bennett etc. Now im working on a side proyect called Veneno Para Las Hadas (poison for fairies) where i pretend to explore the limits in Techno.

www.facebook.com/johnnyfrontera
www.myspace.com/johnnyfrontera