[Clink 016D] Camea "Dub Me Tender"

- wax
HERON
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HERON »

dont like the whole ep at all. title is really "trendy".
clink lost a little bit its image with the last 3 releases.

a pity.
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

more zombie music? ok. :cry:
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

original snippet sounds like the umpteenth cecille trend thingy, made according to the book.

at least the dilo remix adds a little bit of dub feeling.
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

i can't find the dub feeling anywhere. not even in the dilo remix.
.camea.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by .camea. »

oops! sorry guys if the title is throwing you off, it came to me as i was composing this because I used a lot of dub elements in the percussion ... I can hear them but maybe you can't in it's finished form. Anyways, I wrote this track in the Spring so I could have a fun element to add to my open air/festival/10am DJ sets over the Summer, I hadn't planned to release it but the crowd reaction was so good and several of my friends were begging for a copy of it and encouraged me to put it out, hence digital only. It was a fun, relaxed day at the studio when I put this together, and I am very excited that Dilo and Dana have done really good remixes. Those who have a spot for this in their set I hope you enjoy, and those who don't, as always we appreciate your feedback :).

Heron, you are right we have gone lighter for the summer, as we love many different types of techno/minimal/house and so it keeps us excited to share our passion for different aspects of it. We have some darker things lined up for the fall, next up is an Alexi Delano release with Paco Osuna and Par Grindvik remixes, which I am really excited about!

Just a little update and to clarify the "dub" situation. Thanks everyone!

sincerely,

camea
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

.camea. wrote:
Heron, you are right we have gone lighter for the summer, as we love many different types of techno/minimal/house and so it keeps us excited to share our passion for different aspects of it. We have some darker things lined up for the fall, next up is an Alexi Delano release with Paco Osuna and Par Grindvik remixes, which I am really excited about!

Just a little update and to clarify the "dub" situation. Thanks everyone!

sincerely,

camea
glad there's a label/artists which is/are still feeling the dark side!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

.camea. wrote: We have some darker things lined up for the fall, next up is an Alexi Delano release with Paco Osuna and Par Grindvik remixes, which I am really excited about!
Hell yes, looking forward to play that one, now I'm just looking forward to be able to play this release though (just in time for tomorrows beachparty.)
HERON
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HERON »

@ Camea:

its up to you how you form your label.
it was just little bit disappointing for me to listen to the new ep and the last two ones, because clink was until the adultnapper release one of my favs.

anyways: looking forward to the next one!