mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

richie must have a degree in marketing and communications lol
vinnie pine
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vinnie pine »

I hope he releases some plastikman flip flops to go with my m-nus beach towel.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

vinnie pine wrote:I hope he releases some plastikman flip flops to go with my m-nus beach towel.

I just hope he goes back to the rootz

please
don't forget to wear your mnml scarf!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

ACID!!!!!!!! Or make offbeats/broken trippiness with 4/4 slammed in off an offbeat. I don't think 4/4 can move anywhere signiificant right now for him to do anything different.

Rant:So I'm not totally borred with techno, but lets be honest. To play techno minimal used to be something different and special. Now-a-days it's becoming more and more mainstream, especially here in America and in my own hometown. (yes we are lightyears away from Europe) People initially didn't understand minimal techno and brushed it off as something "Borring" or "to slow". But like all things good it gets exposed and gets played. I am generally happy about this because more people are listening to non-craptatstic music that doesn't have recycled melodies like most terrible genres or AKA RAVE MUSIC. "Most" good techno tracks are accompanied by unknown melodies first and foremost which is the essence of a non-girly-craptastic-electroblouse/widget-recycled trance loving plur tracks. Call me a chin stroker, but I don't understand the general rave scene and people in my town that can go home with the music they listen/play to. You are more concerned about the rave or hispsters you went/played to/for than the 1 hour of crap music you experienced or puked playing. I have no right sitting here bashing genres. But I will know I am thankful for being surrounded by something that is still sorta new and still growing in my town. VIVA LA TECHNO!! And to say Richie isn't a reason I am typing this? Who cares. I don't think at this time (unless he plays glitchy/dubstep) with 4/4 madness anything game breaking will happen :) He could make some druggy deep technoz loving house tho :P Would be interesting.
Last edited by Hutch on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

vinnie pine wrote:I hope he releases some plastikman flip flops to go with my m-nus beach towel.
I would use it with the Axis/Jeff Mills beach towel... Yeah!
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

patrick bateman wrote:
I would use it with the Axis/Jeff Mills beach towel... Yeah!
and I also have to say that to you patrick! dont forget your mnml scarf! :lol:
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

scarfs are so 2006, it's all about those wifebeaters now (or as we call them in Belgium: Marcellekes) .
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

its strikes me as a very clever marketing ploy.

it is rather troubling in terms of artistic direction, but completely inline with his trajectory of the last few years.

i'd love for some unreleased stuff to see the light of day. but more than anything, i just do not want any more remixes. seriously. fck. that dubfire remix of spastik is a god damn abortion. i dont know who i hate more for that - dubfire for doing it, or richie for letting him.