- open
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Red Tape

Post by mayzee »

:evil: :evil: :evil:

having such a ghey day at work...

we're supposed to be demo-ing some equipment on friday to show live data in 3D of aircraft flying around and the like...

we have to connect it to a system, down which we only want to send teh picture, not the actual data (which is military so you can't just throw it round anywhere)

the guys who run teh equipment we want to connect to to show the tracks from have just had all their security stuff updated and even though we only found out about it yesterday some jobsworth cnut is making mny life a misery by saying that a shtload of forms need filling in to get anhything done, and we mauy not get them done in time anyway...

I HATE this sort of sht soooo much, bureaucratic wnkers getting in the way of any real progress because they're too fking stupid to do anything but rigourously follow procedure, process and protocol..

rules are there to make you think before you break them, thats all... :roll:

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyone else wich to vent against 'the system'
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

I deal with lease payouts all day long, which involves talking with banks and people who think they know what they’re talking about, I’m sick of explaining how a lease works to people who are already paying off a lease, only for them to get shitty because they’ve just released they have to pay thousands of dollars in interest off during their lease life.. like ffs.

Then I love the people who challenge the lease payout, because it’s too high for them, which requires me to fck around for the next 5 hours trying to sort a balance out for them.. GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

Tell me about it I have to deal with the Australian Customs Department all day long. So much bureaucracy it borders on hilarity. I hate my job :( Only another few months left though.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

ooo, customs... whole mess of red tape there... we're off to states to do some work in november... getting the test kit out there is proving to be a pain in the backside...