hello everybody!

don't be shy. introduce yourself!
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

hello everybody!

Post by junger »

Hello guys, nice to be in this community finally. About myself, im 21 years young electronic music enthusiast. it all started seeing gusgus performing life in the sunshine one afternoon two years ago in a park in my hometown dortmund. i danced, had some caipirinhas and just loved the vibe, everybody just positive and relaxed, dancing and enjoying the music. by now, because of my everlasting thurst for feeling the music, which made me collect releaseses, buying digital mostly, it all ended up deciding to get some equipment (serious equipment, i allready have a little mixer and a silly peace of software with what i play around to feed the need, but actually i really need some proper cdjs or might even get technics, not sure yet! i just wanna go for it and party in my bedroom like a fool ), which will be my next step after my exile here in france is finished. i just feel that i need to push it on the next level, cant stay calm with just listening to it, i need to feel it ... because of lucky circumstances ill find my self in berlin from october on, for an unknown period of time, which will be extremely excitining i guess. that should be it, see you guys on the road in october!