Zip

MicrominiKev
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MicrominiKev »

hahaha!

I love Zip like crazy. He's been working on that album almost as long as I've known him. Even he laughs that it's a "neverending story."

When it does come out, it's going to be amazing. I just hope he can take the time to get away from the label responsibilities long enough to finish it. He's one of the best, and he deserves to be recognized for it.
giligili
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by giligili »

hello ppl
zip as he told me when he came to play here , is working on a new pantytec ( with sammy dee ). Also he told me that future releases on perlon will focus on not-so-well-known artists.
boiled?Ye|
dunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dunkel »

did he also tell you where to send demos? does anyone know? :?:
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
giligili
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by giligili »

no clue man, sorry. maybe u can ask the neuton ppl who distribute perlon for an address.
boiled?Ye|
trace elements
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by trace elements »

giligili wrote:no clue man, sorry. maybe u can ask the neuton ppl who distribute perlon for an address.
got to the website and check,, ahh no, i forgot they are about the only label in the world, that still havent managed to get their site together..... quite lame. zip is a gooddj tho, heard him a few times in Berlin, Panoramabar and that was fun.
giligili
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by giligili »

i like the fact that they dont have a website \
btw mr. nikolai, quit this goggles buisness :wink:
boiled?Ye|
peloquin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peloquin »

cant wait for the dimbiman album 8)
najem::sworb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

pantytec

Post by najem::sworb »

:::::::::::::
Last edited by najem::sworb on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.