[TLM024] Sonotheque - Smell Good + remixes - out now!

- only
thoughtless
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TLM024] Sonotheque - Smell Good + remixes - out now!

Post by thoughtless »

Thoughtless Music presents...

SONOTHEQUE
Smell Good

With remixes from Arthur Oskan, Karri O. and Noah Pred
TLM024

Not a moment too soon, Thoughtless is pleased to present our perfect track for the summer from Italy's Sonotheque. Following releases on Tenax and Safari Electronique, Alexi and David present a lush deep house groove - both the original and 'Feel Good' arrangements are richly textured, full of bounce and custom-built for the open airs. Remixes come courtesy of three Toronto residents from the Thoughtless stable: Arthur Oskan (a.k.a. Myers Briggs) turns in a chugging analog techno jam for the peak hours, Karri O. does a bleepy minimal groove reduction, and Noah Pred provides a versatile tech-house edit that stays true to key elements of the original. As temperatures rise across the northern hemisphere, this special release is designed to keep your dancefloor fresh, smiling and smelling good...

01. Smell Good
02. Smell Good – Feel Good Mix
03. Smell Good – Arthur Oskan Remix
04. Smell Good – Karri O. Remix
05. Smell Good – Noah Pred's Aromadome Edit

“Really dope package. All the mixes are really good - something in here for everyone.” CARLO LIO – Rawthentic

“This smells way better than good - I love it! You can be sure that I'll play the hell out of this. Thanks for the link - LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!” LAURENT GARNIER – F-Comm

“Really like the original and Feel Good mixes. Also like Noah Pred's remix which leans towards Detroit.” ORLAND VOORN – Fabric

“Very nice production here. The kick drums are deep and wide! Really enjoyed this EP and will definitely support - thanks for sending!” NICK HOLDER – DNH

“I love the original mix. The remixes are good, especially Arthur's and Noah's, but it's that original I'll be playing - nice work!” ALLAND BYALLO – Liebe Detail

“Amaaaazing release, will play all tracks - in my chart!” PABLO BOLIVAR – Galaktika

“Nice deep package. Thanks!” FINE CUT BODIES – MR2

“Will play.” DAVIDE SQUILLACE – Minisketch

“Nice track for the summer.” PACO OSUNA – Plus 8

“I love the Karri O. remix!” JAUMETIC – Regular

“Heatness.” RENNIE FOSTER – Rebirth

“Digging Arthur's analog machine crunk mayhem. Yes!” JEREMY P. CAULFIELD – Dumb-Unit

“I really like these - the tracks are great.” ADAM MARSHALL – New Kanada

“Nice and moody. I like the original, Feel Good, and Karri O mixes.” MATHIAS SCHAFFHAUSER – Ware

“Diggin' all of these mixes for sure! All bring something new to the table, which makes for a well rounded release. Rock solid stuff here all around - thanks for this!” DEREK PLASLAIKO – Spectral

“Like them all!” CHRIS FORTIER – EQ Grey

“The Feel Good remix is dope, but Noah Pred's remix is the one - deep chunky tech-house groves. Very nice work.” MARC COTTERELL – Siteholder Uncut

“Solid tech from Noah & happy vibes in the original. Great tunes.” TYLER STADIUS – Proton

“I think the original is refreshing and still housey enough to get deep crowds moving. All in all, this is a solid release, as all other mixes stand well on their own and borrow appropriately from the original. This whole thing is really playable. I like it.” LUCAS RODENBUSH – EBE Audio

“Very nice stuff indeed. I like the original mix best here - a pretty versatile little track with a goodly amount of thump. Solid solid solid.” DEEPCHILD – Future Classic

“Great track, with nicely balanced remixes. Digging the Feel Good Mix the most, but also enjoyed Noah's Aromadome Edit. Nice release!” JAMES TEEJ – Rekids

“Enjoying this all around! Oskan and Pred's remixes especially.” JESSE SOMFAY – Archipel

“Great stuff for the summer, nice production and super cool vibes. Noah's remix is the one for us here, full support!” - SIGNAL DELUXE, Persona

“Great tunes!!! The originals are superb, and the remixes add good flavour as well!” ANIMALTEK – Treibstoff

“Both Sonotheque mixes are great - really nice organic vibe, love the live sounding claps. Will definitely be playing, probably the Feel Good mix the most. Noah's remix would get the most play of the remixes, I really like the deconstructed feel of it, and it still maintains a nice bounce like the originals. Top shelf stuff here!” RIFT – Vellum

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT!

thoughtlessmusic.com
myspace.com/thoughtlessdigital