[Freude am Tanzen 042] Marek Hemmann - Gemini EP

- wax
Fatkid
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Freude am Tanzen 042] Marek Hemmann - Gemini EP

Post by Fatkid »

Marek Hemmann - Gemini EP (Freude am Tanzen 042)

The Hemmann lasagna is ready! With a healthy dose of ground beef and sun-ripened tomatoes between the sauce and layers of pasta with a peppy salad.
Once again Marek has two tracks with which he arms the planet richly, but also where the cooking spoon just explodes in the kitchen. The writer has quite a steam building upÖbut this music is just so filling, that the stomach just knows that there was a hole there.
To prepare for this first album from the Hemmann kitchen, two long sides strike a tone with a powerful punch, breathless grooves with a long puff and an empire of sounds for the endorphin thrust within and without the headphones. This isnít a construction, but rather a composition. Exquisitely vibrating grooves with a hopping deepness, percussive elements together with a melodic party radiating in a finely sensed positivity. Itís as if you could together with Inessa and Gemini mutate into a bouncing ball. When his tracks begin to spin, that which happens to the listeners is the stuff dreams are made of.

Prelisten: HERE!
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

mmm, sax really rocks! :D
"smokin' hydroponic"
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Gemini is awesome!
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

been waiting for this track since i saw this clip on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CjJ2aw8aJM
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

hemmann summer hit! :o
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Diggin' Gemini don't really go for sax in tech tunes but this sounds real good. reminds me of a fabulous old DJ HMC record I have on Dirty House called Marauder/Stroke.
the hairy brain
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by the hairy brain »

Coog wrote:Diggin' Gemini don't really go for sax in tech tunes but this sounds real good..
I'm the same, don't really dig sax samples unless it's done really well, and gemini is..

Great release and a return to form from freude am tanzen.