supposed excessive force at Utah "rave" party

- open
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

The Remix wrote:
-ix wrote:Looks sick but understandable conform my opinion of your government...
Sorry.
I don't understand what you are saying- are you saying two different things here or one?

It looks understandibly sick and conformed your opinion of our government?

Believe me I don't like the government here- but I don't have the cash to meve and there are so many people I care about over here- that and I 'm a stupid arrogant american that doesn't want to learn another language- and as stupid as that sounds- I know of alot of immagrants here that have been here for year and years and the only english they know is Me No Speak English! :roll:
the quantity violence is characterising for your government.
that i meant. Of course I believe you. It's an advantage you speak english.
i don't like yours and our government here too, same problem here!
Me No Speak English Two... Bud I Use Babelfish... ;-) thats why you dont understand me...
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

Ah- I see- oh well we can't know it all- espesially not me! :wink:

These kids need some justice (to stay on topic.)! I hope they/we get it!
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

from their site-

Post by The Remix »

Jason Ramsey
Reason Magazine

"I spoke directly with Jay Stone who handles the Mass Gathering permits for the Utah County Health Department's Bureau of Environmental Health Services, and he stated unequivocably that the permit was applied for and granted by his department.

He also agreed to write a letter to this effect upon request. The questions about whether or not the permit was issued should be answered and not up for dispute.

I am currently attempting to reach the Utah County Board of Commissioners to resolve whether or not an additional permit would have been required by their office. Initial conversations with ‘Michelle' at their office seemed to indicate that this was not the case."
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.