[Siteholder UnCut 19] Crazy Larry - Mirapex EP (12.12.08)

- only
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

OUT NOW!!!

Post by Dantron »

OUT NOW: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... mirapex_ep

Crazy Larry – Mirapex EP (SHUC019) FEEDBACK:

Alland Byallo ([Kontrol] / Nightlight Music / Utensil Recordings) – “It's all about the Emsley and Dalessandro remixes!!! Woo boy! All the mixes are great, but those two are my favorites. Siteholder strikes again!”

Audiofly (Get Physical Music / Rekids) – “Love the Dispater remix…wicked!”

Chris Fortier (Fade / 40oz. / EQ Grey) – “Thanks for sending. This is great stuff as usual. Really digging Brian's remix, Jason's remix and even more the Dispater remix. Will play loads over the coming months.”

Claude Von Stroke (Dirtybird / Mothership) – “Cool, deep, and weird!”

Dave Martin (Immigrant / Technique) – “Thank ye thank ye guys! Will play the original here, Emsley's remix is none too shabby either! Love Billy's mix and will play when I can. Nice package, so to speak!”

DJ Emerson (Kiddaz.fm / Micro.fon) – “Full support on the Crazy Larry release. Lovin’ the original and Emsley remix…hell yeah!”

Drumcell (Droid Behavior / Droid Recordings) – “New Crazy Larry EP is really cool…really dig the mixes…been using Billy’s spaced out vocal mix in some mash-ups.”

Jeremy Caulfield (Dumb-Unit) – “I bought my mom two copies for Christmas!”

Justin Drake of Peace Division (Crosstown Rebels / NRK Sound Division / Tsuba Records) – “The Billy Dalessandro remix is absolutely brilliant!”

Little Mike (Beatport) – “The only saving grace on this release is the remix by the mysterious but most incredible 'Dispater.’”

Mark Henning (Clever Music / Einmaleins Musik / Soma / Trapez) – “Original is schweet…thanks!”

Martin Landsky (Dessous / Poker Flat) – “I like ‘Mirapex’ original and the Jason Emsley remix...great dark atmosphere...the electro style mood on the Emsley remix is quite convincing.”

Mieka Du Franx (Adult Only / Felinephonix Music) – “Oh word! Brian Ffar’s remix is the cut for me, deep & diggin’, I like the groove he turned this into, really dope. Thank you, I’m a big fan of Siteholder/UnCut, much respect!”

Nicolas Duvoisin (Musique Unique Rec. / Ostwind Rec. / Plastic Fantastic) – “Wicked release again! Definitely Siteholder Records is one of my favorite labels! Maximum support for the Brian Far remix.”

Patrick Bateman (Connect Four / Tic Tac Toe) – “Original is great, but damn…Emsley nails it as usual! Every time Emsley is remixing a Siteholder act, it turns our to be a nasty affair which I love and play tons of times, and it is the same with this remix...great, great work Jason!”

Stryke (Tronic / Plastic City / Circle) – “Great, well rounded EP. The original helps Larry live up to the ‘Crazy’ part of his name. Deep shuffle and groove snaps the neck and twists the spine. Love it! Remixes are solid and really rounds out the package. Support fo sho!”

Three (Hallucination Limited) – “A benchmark release for Larry thus far. Fantastic interpretation by Dalessandro and a hot one for the club by Emsley; but it’s the Dispater mix that I’m reaching for every night - proper stuff end to end - 'house' lurks in the bass around some proper rawness.”

Tom Hoch (Beatport / Beta Nightclub) – “I’ve seen Fuckin’ Larry (his real artist name for those who know) grow into the scene from the old days of casa del soul records here in Denver. That guy that was always just around pesterin’ everybody for a gig, a show, a shot. Time and time again he’s bothered the crap out of everybody but now as he makes the jump to the big apple he is launching in the right direction with this release. I fully believe that he will pull it off and make a serious mark in ‘09 in the techno scene. The guy is doing the work, he’s not a slacker. Nice release all around and the original and Dispater remix are my favorites. Go Fuckin’ Larry!”

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) – “Another fine selection of mixes to choose from here. My favorite for today is Jason's remix. Right twisted!

Xpansul (Discos De Lata / Plus 8 / Trapez) – “Loving the original, Dalessandro's remix and Emsley's remix. Thanks!”
Last edited by Dantron on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Yes, this one is really good! One of the best uncuts!
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

thomasjaldemark wrote:Yes, this one is really good! One of the best uncuts!
Thanks, T!
crazylarry
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crazylarry »

thanks guys, this was a fun one to make, glad it got to come out on a good friends label as well!