don't be shy. introduce yourself!
Diesse
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Hello from Brussels

Post by Diesse »

:D

Hi guys,

After I got so fond of electronic music a couple of years ago, I've now started dj'ing with a friend of mine, mainly minimal and progressive house. Well, not at a club yet, since I'm getting into it, but I hope soon to have some gig, other than just the ordinary anniversary/wedding parties :lol:

Anyway, I think it's great that there is a minimal community around, since there're too many people that act critical to mnml, comparing it to techno and how much it sucks. I don't share this , and I'm completely for the minimal.

No wonders at all, my favorite club is "FUSE", maybe one of the most underground minimal places in whole Europe. Guess most of you have heard about it ;)

Are there any other clubs at your place? Peace =)
DenniiZ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Hello from Brussels

Post by DenniiZ »

Diesse wrote: No wonders at all, my favorite club is "FUSE", maybe one of the most underground minimal places in whole Europe. Guess most of you have heard about it ;)

Are there any other clubs at your place? Peace =)
Whaaa FUSE is just heaven on earth !!! I like it the most in the smaller room upstairs, and when Pierre or Deg are dj-ing !

Few days ago I went to Silo in Leuven, it was Forbidden Fruit with Raresh and 2 other dj's.. I thought it was one of the best mnml-party's!!!

I'm going to FUSE next saturday, 13th of December, it's lessismore !!

BE THERE ! :)