mnml mmbr

einmusik - music is life {exclusive ump3 dj set Jul05}

Post by spalalaps »

EINMUSIK - UMP3 EXCLUSIVE DJ SET , JULY 2005

MP3-CBR | 128kbps | 44kHz | length: 1:17:33 h | 72 MB |

THE LIST
>Intro
>Mathew Jonson & The Mole - Dirt Road & A Boat From Soundwave
>DJ Fex - Mysterious Conversation (Tanzmann & Stefanik Remix)
>Riley Reinhold - Mondocane (Remute rmx)
>Einmusik feat. Girlzklub - Love Song (Beach Mix)
>Konrad Black - Draconia
>Egoexpress - Knartz 4 (Einmusik Remix)
>Adam Kroll - Squnk ( Remute rmx)
>Antonelli Electr - Kung Fu
>Hardfloor - Groupie Love
>Maria Ovenbrod & West End Ghetto - Automaten Engel
>James Holden - Nothing
>Literon - Dahlia Flash
>Sebastian Ingrosso & John DahlbŠck - Lick My Deck
>Bloc Party - Banquet (bootleg)
>Error Error - Is It Love?
>David Alvarado - Unspoken (Dub Mix)
>Outro

Lots of unreleased tunes; I 'm sure you will love this set :wink:

Einmusik interview>>>>courtesy of ump3.de

Einmusik is the musical Projekt of the DJs Cranque & Unique and the Producer Nicol. The sound of Einmusik is somewhere in between Minimal-Pop and Bombast-Technosound, but they never lose their Focus on what critics like to call "Kitsch".

1. Einmusik, a very special name for a Project, whats the Origin of this name?

Cranque: The Origin lies in some kind of drinking manner. We just felt that people keep this name easily in mind, cause it contains a grammatical mistake. "What? Einmusik?" We just liked it.

2. Which role does each of you play inside the Group?

Cranque: Nicol is the man on the buttons. Unique and myself, we´re responsible for the musical Input. We all together check what works, and what doesnt.

3. As a subtitle, you often see the addition "Techno Boygroup" with the name Einmusik. Very unusual in times of castingshows, just provoking?

Cranque: That doesnt come from us, that just came up - i guess cause we´re 3 very different type of guys, as if the whole project was casted. But of course it´s not. I find it pretty funny, it shows that we don´t see ourselves too serious.

4. How do you handle the success of "Jittery Heritage"?

Cranque: First it´s of course a success for us as a group, it brings us forward and opens many doors. Sure, it´s sometimes annoying when Jittery Heritage is the only thing people connect with the name Einmusik, but this will change in the not so far future.

5. Was it already obvious to you, that this will be a hit, while working in the studio?

Cranque: No matter how good your feeling is, you can always be wrong with it. We knew the track is something special and that the oppinions about it will spread. This are often good conditions for a hit.
Nicol: Lets put it like this: When i played the final Version to the other guys, and all i saw was two guys heavily smiling (That was in Nov. 2003), and Marc from Italic reacted in same way, i realized that the flash i had myself while producing was not just imagination.

6. Which remix do you like most?

Unique: The whole package is just the bomb, and every remix is just great.

Cranque: You cant really compare the remixes. It´s more the combination of all of them that just makes sense.

7. A remix by scooter could have been a wrong turn, how did you get together?

Unique: We just asked if the guys would like to do it. HP already knew the track and was really looking forward to do it, and you hear this in the track.

Cranque: It was about finding remixers for Jittery Heritage, and we really got some weird offers. Thats when i said: "The only ones who would be allowed to do a commercial remix of Jittery Heritage would be Scooter." When this became serious we shortly thought about what we would do if the remix wouldnt be as good as expected. But then the remix was great, and you hear that the guys from scooter did a great job and were really into it.

Nicol: A great job on a quite nondescript Clubtune, comparing it to former Scooter Productions. I think they always do a great job, just in an other direction.

8. After the success of Jittery Heritage you took some major steps in the Musicbussiness, have you guys changed?

Unique: It´s really hard keeping off all the girls, eating Caviar all day long and swiming in champagne. No, just kidding. In a way, everything is the same as before, except the fact we have more bookings, which we´re pretty happy about.

Cranque: There´s no reason to be changed by success. It´s very important to keep your feet on the ground, and politeness works way better than arrogancy.

Nicol: I see it that way, too. We have to proof, especially with out new tunes, that the next steps are not just based on some kind of hype. So just relax, no need to freak out.

9. Besides your careers as "Einmusicians" you´re also on the road as DJs and you have another Project called ERROR-ERROR, too. Too much spare time or just too much musical Output?

Unique: I love working on projects with different people because you have this wonderful exchange, and with remute i found a wonderful musical buddy. It´s really fun making music with him. It´s unfortunately not really too much time.

Cranque: Right now, i could need a 48 hours day, you can´t really talk of too much time.

10. Why Hamburg?

Unique: Because it´s one of the most beatiful cities of the world. It´s my hometown. It just wouldnt feel like home somewhere else

Cranque: Hamburg ist the most beautiful city in the world. We spent our whole life in Hamburg and we feel deeply connected with this city, though the weather could be better.
Nicol: Ui, you guys sound really cheesy. You get money for this? Guys, the chicks are pretty hot around here, you forgot that? And besides that i have my studio in Hamburg.

11. St. Pauli or SV Hamburg?

Cranque: The SV Hamburg is the only remaining club that has always played first division in the whole history of this league. And this has only one reason: the constant mediocrity. As a little pupil, i always had a seasonticket and believe me: It´s really no fun at all watching one draw after the other every 2 weeks in the pouring rain.
Unique: I hate football, but i love St. Pauli.

12. The click in Hamburg is concerned as one of the best clubs in Germany and you´re residents there. What makes this club so special and why should everybody at least once have see this club from the inside?

Cranque: The click is something like my livingroom. In this club everything fits perfectly. Since now i havent seen (or heard) any other soundsystem you can work better on. Another big plus is that people come into the club especially for the music, these are the best conditions for a great night.
((les temps ont changé))
((dépêchez-vous))