Kubikov vs Meshkov - DeepMix @ OBO&HOBOS & more

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

dj Kubikov (scsi-9) - DeepMix @ OBO&HOBOS 29.04.05 (177 MB)

http://deepmix.ru/selected/dj%20Kubikov ... .04.05.mp3

bump

words can not express what this mix means to me. studio 1 was my first my last and my everything. while the market and direction when left, right, and back again............ there the studio 1 collection stood. (untouchable).

the track selections in this mix, (so many to choose from) are the exact favorites I would have chosen from the entire collection. The itch I've had for years to create something like this....(personal favorites of the collection)...here it is .......on the mnml board.

As inner balance becomes much more important as I get older... and at a time in my life where pages are turning and I'm more focused than ever. you feed me this mix..... something unlike anything else bonds me to my roots. a solid solid solid example of material that to me has stood the test of time over and over.

it's still there still...

I can't thank you enough. **** NO really**** I can't... but I hope by this lets you know a little bit more.. I really mean ...

((((----THANK YOU -----THANK YOU---- THANK YOU-----)))

edit. the funny thing is that I"m not even through the first listen and my mouth is to the floor let alone how many times I listen to this in my car the rest of the summer. this mix made my summer.

deep sentiments