[Suara 004] Claudio PRC - Mascara

- only
phiorio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phiorio »

alexx.wolfe wrote:all that you say it's so true..but I think it can be discussed on another topic =\
yeah, you're right, let's not turn this thread into a M-nus type one ;)

good release this one on Saura though
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

Firstly, I want to say that I respect the thoughts of everybody, gameover incluided, for sure. I would want that everybody like the music of my labels, but it's very difficult. I always try to do my best and release the best music that I can (i'm not M_nus or Cocoon, I'm not famous, I'm not rich, I would want to release music by Audion, for ex, but I can't, I only try to release quality music, sometimes I get it, sometimes maybe not). But it's only about music. If I've a label is because the music is my passion. If I would want to get a lot of money or be rich with music, I'll release other different kind of stuff. I think that I could get a lot of € doing reggeaton or working with a major label doing mainstream pop music, why not? But I like techno, I like house. And I think that I respect the music. Some people will like the music of my labels, others not. It's the life.

I think that he's right when speaks about Italian techno music (not just music made in Italy, but music with roots in the current Italian techno scene; I receive several demos by German, French, British, Argentinian or Spanish artists everyday that produce this kind of music, closed to the Italian style, so it's not a problem of Italian people only).

Nothing more to say. Thanks to everybody for your comments :)
D4RKFORCE
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by D4RKFORCE »

Yes please! Suara Reggaeton limited series would be cool!
Last edited by D4RKFORCE on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

D4RKFORCE wrote:Yes please! Suara Reggueaton limited series would be cool!
Yeah, I was thinking about that and it's a great idea. Maybe 69 copies would be fine :D
D4RKFORCE
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by D4RKFORCE »

Much better 303 copies! Perrea Perrea!!! :lol:
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

The truth is that suara is coming well known as a label and coyu, in my honest opinion is keeping the equilibrium and balance about this..not shi t music .

sorry bout my english..I wish I could express me more easier :lol:
dafamily.eu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dafamily.eu »

FuLL support to Coyu, every one can see he is working strong on his labels
editing a lot of top quality tracks.

About Italian producers I think music haven't a nationality, music came from inside, music speack a global lenguage.. everythings in this fucked world is coming from somewhere, we make war in name of our country, so I hope this doesn't happen in mucis world, if you like a theme you sing it, if you like a track you play it, if not every one is free to mouve to the next one..

But please, don't speack about music from a country..

Maybe the owner cultur of a country can influence the sounds, the rithm, but in any case music is somenthing from the world, from human race, from inside.. nothing more!!

Peace and dance!!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

dafamily.eu wrote:FuLL support to Coyu, every one can see he is working strong on his labels
editing a lot of top quality tracks.

About Italian producers I think music haven't a nationality, music came from inside, music speack a global lenguage.. everythings in this fucked world is coming from somewhere, we make war in name of our country, so I hope this doesn't happen in mucis world, if you like a theme you sing it, if you like a track you play it, if not every one is free to mouve to the next one..

But please, don't speack about music from a country..

Maybe the owner cultur of a country can influence the sounds, the rithm, but in any case music is somenthing from the world, from human race, from inside.. nothing more!!

Peace and dance!!
Sorry, but I don't agree at all to that.
The boyish minimal sound from Italy is VERY recognizable!