is beatport the best

- ask away
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

Harrison wrote:i hate beatport. didnt like the fact that there was no quality control
you sh!t is someone elses gold

Beatport is good if you want to get tracks first. they release alot of track a week or two before any other site, big or small. but there are cheaper places than beatport. i saw a site a few days ago selling mp3 for 0.15$.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Stomper wrote:i saw a site a few days ago selling mp3 for 0.15$.
Yeah, a russian site that puts up illegal rips and charges you for it without paying the artists. :roll:

Beatport is great. Love the fact that you can really listen to a track and then click your way to the other releases on the label, or the artist, or remixes that the artist did, or ... Especially the preferences tabs (where you can add your favo labels and artists) is a blessing. And the charts are cool too to check if you missed something...
The only thing that doesn't work properly is the "users also bought" feature, but Iguess that's more of a problem that labels get worked up about :)

Junodownload is also pretty sweet. It looks very simple but it's effective and a lot of labels that don't make it to beatport are on there. Djdownload is nice too, but a bit less easy to browse through. And Audiojelly.
Kompakt might have nice tunes, but the layout and ease-of-use is horrible. I know I'm buying minimal but that doesn't mean the interface has to be :lol:
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

PsyTox wrote:
Yeah, a russian site that puts up illegal rips and charges you for it without paying the artists. :roll:
http://alloffmp3.org/Album/2477035/Book ... nload-mp3/
its in english, dont know about the legal issue, but it would make sense if it isnt.
Bionic_Eye
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

what about decks.de ???
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

they are the best for vinyl, no doubt about it :)
Trigga!!!
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Trigga!!! »

PsyTox wrote:they are the best for vinyl, no doubt about it :)
yesyes! definitely!!! love this site
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Stomper wrote:
PsyTox wrote:
http://alloffmp3.org/Album/2477035/Book ... nload-mp3/
its in english, dont know about the legal issue, but it would make sense if it isnt.
I'm surprised you don't know about this site. It's the most well-known Russian pirate site selling music without permission from the labels/artists.

Just found most of the tic tac toe stuff on there.

Where's the hacker guys who got that other site on it's knees some years ago?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

ROCK BOTTOM PRICES !!!

Attention everyone! From tonight all our prices have been reduced by almost a HALF! Every track that used to cost 35c is now ONLY 20c! That means more music for your money. Don't miss this chance to download your favourite tracks for the LOWEST prices!
something from another russian site

http://mp3skyline.com/