anyone want to book omar-s and I, in in july?

- open
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

plaster wrote:i agree with you jesse...but as far as i see, alot od international artists are booked because a certain promotor heard about them.
i'm not saying that this is a bad thing seth,but it's kinda funny to see almost every US artist ask about a gig in europe.

a lot of us here are all about promotional cd's and marketing,which led some to get in a booking agency.

i wish you luck! :wink:
Yeah it sucks over here, theres maybe half a dozen cities over here where minimal djs might pull a good crowd. My crew here has passed up several well known international minimal djs because we just cant take the risk because minimal artists dont get much, if any pull (unless your magda). Hell I get more draw and more offers to play in other countries than my own city! Sad.
nocturne
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nocturne »

PM me your dates and expectant fee details and I'll see what I can do for you in the north of England.
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

booking closed. sorry
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
shaun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shaun »

seth wrote:booking closed. sorry
actually seth, you should keep yourself open to whatever comes along. you will be here for awhile you know.

nocturne, if it is okay i would like to get in contact with you. i pm´d you with my email. young seth is staying at my place in berlin for the whole summer so maybe we can work something out to come to england. thanks for responding.

greetings,
shaun