Marko Fürstenberg March 2005 mix

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

lostros
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Marko Fürstenberg March 2005 mix

Post by lostros »

Marko Fürstenberg aka "Surphase" aka "Dolby" was born in December 1976 and raised in the center of Germany. In the middle of the 80's he became interested in electronic music above the EBM and Wave hype. At the beginning of the 90's he began to concern intensively with electronic music and started to mix tracks, with tape recorders.
In the middle of the 90's and with the period of Basic Channel and Chain Reaction he discovered the mentioned pioneers of dubelectronica. Bound of the deep, heavy rhythms Marko quitted his job as DJ and began setting up an own studio.
At the end of of 1999 he settled into a particularly furnished basement to install his studio. There he started experimenting with different styles.
In the fall of 2001 the project VERTIKAL23 was founded, setting Surphase to work at songs together with other musicians and DJ’s.
At the beginning of of 2002 he discovered the NetLabel Thinner and was inspired enough by their releases, so it took a short time until his first EP „Dub Expo“ came out.
Regarding the Thinner Vinyls, he changed his name under which he released before from "Dolby" to "Surphase".
His latest Tracks came out under his real name Marko Fόrstenberg and these tracks are more Basic Channel inspired than everything before.

CliCk Me! 8)

I just looooove this guy!
Your Failed Systems Will Be Eliminated Worldwide And Overcome Electronically...
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Marko Forstenberg March 2005 mix

Post by ganik »

lostros wrote:I just looooove this guy!
Same here :wink:

Thanks for this one.....

Marko really rocks!!
multum in parvo
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

hey guys,
by the way, this set by Marko is from NetstockFest2005 already posted in Livesets. check older posts...
:wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
lostros
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lostros »

yeach that link was down...find a new link and post it for those that didn't have the chance to d/l at that time :D
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Ohh, that is Netstock Fest, I have that one allready. :wink: , and mate Lostros, Marko is Fürstenberg, not Forstenberg. :lol: I will correct that.....

Enjoy
multum in parvo
tecknoism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tecknoism »

ganik wrote:Ohh, that is Netstock Fest, I have that one allready. :wink: , and mate Lostros, Marko is Fürstenberg, not Forstenberg. :lol: I will correct that.....

Enjoy
what's in a name.... :D
Peace Out
lostros
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lostros »

blame the greek keyboard version for that... :P
:twisted:
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

lostros wrote:yeach that link was down...find a new link and post it for those that didn't have the chance to d/l at that time :D
np mate :)
cheers...
"smokin' hydroponic"